Government backed malware...

Maybe you saw the LA Times piece on Flame.

Flame, as it's called, can copy and steal data and audio files, turn on a computer microphone and record all the sounds nearby, take screen shots, read documents and emails, and capture passwords and logins.

The program can communicate with other computers in its vicinity through the infected computer's Bluetooth and locate them even without an Internet connection, Kamlyuk said.

http://www.latimes.com/business/technology/la-fi-tn-obama-cyberattck-iran-20120601,0,1357853.story

Want to know something interesting..... Anonymous discovered this about the same time as Kaspersky and turned it around on its creators :cool:

Want to know something interesting..... Anonymous discovered this about the same time as Kaspersky and turned it around on its creators :cool:

I just noticed your signature. Has Anonymous been redefined to mean the exact opposite? :p

Least now I understand why you want your database to be offshore ;)

I just noticed your signature. Has Anonymous been redefined to mean the exact opposite? :p

Least now I understand why you want your database to be offshore ;)
If you look past the signature and notice the site logo.... Dead give away. :p ;)

(It was once my avatar here too)

Top Bottom