Google reCAPTCHA, Spam return

Another example for you Allen. In this scenario they tried first with a known spam email address, when that failed they tried a clean email address. Unfortunately for them, banned ISP is still a reject.

upload_2015-2-12_6-40-34.webp

This one tried 3 times, the 3rd time he took the space out of his name so the username wouldnt match:
upload_2015-2-12_6-42-14.webp

For giggles i will spoiler you another case of a pakistani human spammer switching to a VPN:
upload_2015-2-12_6-46-21.webp

My logs read like this for pages. Not a single entry in the log is from any automated spammer we saw in the first 8 months of 2014. My old honeypot logs look WAY different then these.

lol. i am from india and i do have an airtel broadband connection and not all of us are spammers!

anyways, ever since i enabled nocaptcha recaptcha on my forum... i do receive an occasional spam from the contact us form. this has never happened before. i was also wondering if this happens with others.

stopforumspam takes care of new member registration and posts on the forum. but contact us form is open to guests and somehow nocaptcha recaptcha is not working as well as regular recaptcha on my forum.

Pakistan and India are really big SPAM issues, esp Airtel. But Five of our largest clients, their traffic does come mostly from Pakistan or India. As much as SPAM that comes from Airtel, it has just as many legit mailings too.

Top Bottom