XF 2.2 Google maps can't load page

Faust

Hi. Had a user trying to login using Facebook. And he got an issue that page can't load google maps correctly. Any ideas why?

Do you have an addon that is trying to load Google Maps? That seems like an odd error and not one you'd get with a standard Xenforo installation.

If you are trying to load Google Maps for some reason, be aware that you are now (starting a few months back) required to use a new Google API which limits the number of accesses. You need to sign up with a valid credit card and once you go over the "free" limit any calls to the API are billed to that credit card. If you are trying to load Google Maps and haven't signed up for the new API or Google can't charge your credit card, I imagine that would result in the error you're reporting.

Do you have an addon that is trying to load Google Maps? That seems like an odd error and not one you'd get with a standard Xenforo installation.

If you are trying to load Google Maps for some reason, be aware that you are now (starting a few months back) required to use a new Google API which limits the number of accesses. You need to sign up with a valid credit card and once you go over the "free" limit any calls to the API are billed to that credit card. If you are trying to load Google Maps and haven't signed up for the new API or Google can't charge your credit card, I imagine that would result in the error you're reporting.

Yes, I'm using couple of addon. Already updated my credit card and updated the api keys.

Top Bottom