Add-on Google Auto Ads editor Request

Friends xenforo plugin manufacturers this is a global call. You all know Google auto ads. Xenforo is the scourge of the forums. It breaks the theme. But it doesn't work without it.

Just an FYI - you don't have to use auto-ads. You can use responsive ad tag parameters to define the shape of your ads, and then size the ad spaces on your site to suit your layout. Google will load ads to fit the space you define.

We don't think you can create an XF add-on to control where the auto-ads appear on your pages either - we're pretty sure this is something only Google can control.

@VBX Co ads long before you. I set it as you said. Site hits are skyrocketing. I upgraded the server. I needed to double the ad revenues to cover the server cost, so I had to re-adjust Google adsense ads automatically.

Google auto ads, since it was released over 4 years ago, has not improved enough to be used on sites with complex layouts like forums without causing issues.

There is a good chance that Google Auto Ads will break the formatting of your page and make your site visually less appealing because of this. It may not happen on every page load but it could always happen on the next one.

To get the most out of Google Adsense and keep the control of your page layout in your hands you must create specific defined locations for ads to appear. You should also make these ad locations responsive so that the served ad sizes can adjust for a user's screen size.

Google Auto Ads is a great thing for many sites, forums are just not one of them - yet.

very nice summary… It is also worth mentioning that. Google adsense auto advertising really brings a very good income in terms of ad revenue. The internet user, who finds the site from the links in the search engines, is greeted with a huge advertisement when he clicks on the site. Turns that ad off or on. It's up to the user. But it pays you anyway. Besides, I have visual anxiety but there is nothing I can do. Google Adsense will surely develop this automatic advertisement according to forum sites.
@bzcomputers

Also, forum sites are complex structures. xenforo is even more complex. xenforo is officially a small social media platform. It's like Facebook or Twitter... It's turning into that way.

Top Bottom