GoodForNothing Product Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

• What is planned for this addon?
  • Is it possible to make the url something besides products?
  • When the dependency is removed will it be possible for additional options to be added to someones purchase? Say they purchase a coke, could they choose to add ice for an extra 25c?
  • Is there a "member area" where users that purchased products can redownload?
  • Can it automatically move users to a new group upon purchase?

Hello,
I will purchase either way in the future. However, I was wondering if you ever plan to add the support for multiple users to sell? I would love love love this ability it would be so amazing to have it.

I'd like to be able to setup a user as a "Seller" and they can then add products to a specifically chosen category. Then setup a commission structure and let them see how much money they have made (like an "App Store"). I will do all manual for now but that addon would be soo huge

I would like to know this would it be possible to add the license embeded into the files (Like a script) and a url which gets pinged to see if the code is in it?

Bit like WHMCS.

Why not go the extra mile and offer shipping, sidebar cart and more..? We would donate more...

Just what i need. To bad i gotta cough up $45 between this and the other addon for it to work. One question, can we set the link to were the "Purchase Product" button goes? If so i might buy :)

Also, if i don't buy that other required addon, can i just use this and change the code to were the Purchase Product button goes?

Edit: just bought it.. get this when i go to make a new product, and i already made a category.

Server Error

Undefined variable: options
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in GFNCoders/ProductManager/Model/UserUpgrade.php at line 17
  2. GFNCoders_ProductManager_Model_UserUpgrade->getAvailableUserUpgrades() in GFNCoders/ProductManager/ControllerAdmin/Product.php at line 68
  3. GFNCoders_ProductManager_ControllerAdmin_Product->actionAdd() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/content/49/9412149/html/mcsg/forum/admin.php at line 13
and i don't want it to be changing there forum account in any way, i just want the "Purchase Product" to link to my own link.

Edit: just bought it.. get this when i go to make a new product, and i already made a category.

Server Error

Undefined variable: options
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in GFNCoders/ProductManager/Model/UserUpgrade.php at line 17
  2. GFNCoders_ProductManager_Model_UserUpgrade->getAvailableUserUpgrades() in GFNCoders/ProductManager/ControllerAdmin/Product.php at line 68
  3. GFNCoders_ProductManager_ControllerAdmin_Product->actionAdd() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/content/49/9412149/html/mcsg/forum/admin.php at line 13
and i don't want it to be changing there forum account in any way, i just want the "Purchase Product" to link to my own link.

You need to make an account upgrade first so you can associate it with a product.

thanks.

Now, what i need is a display order, so i can set which one is were. thanks

edit: i found a display order thing in user upgrades, but it didn't seem to do anything when i set it :(

Display order is not possible yet. It has been requested in the feature suggestion thread on their forum.

This addon was intended for their use and released for others to use. If they don't need the feature you won't get it.

Hi GFN, just bought your addon to see if it could fit my needs. Although it has some nice features it has one very big drawback which I discovered after installing; your zip modification feature works globally on the entire addon, meaning I can't have different licenses per "Product". I can understand that this works for specific use-cases but for general use these settings should really be moved to the "Product" section, so that users can specify a license per product.

Another thing I'd really like to see improved is the way zip files are modified. Rather than giving predefined fields (ie. add license.txt) why not allow the user to define in what way the zip should be modified? Even support custom php callbacks. This feature could really be incredibly useful if it were more flexible, in it's current state I doubt I'll use it.

Finally, I looked into modifying the code to support the functionality I wanted but was a bit taken aback by the markup of your code. The class names and methods look fine to me but the code is entirely undocumented and written without any spacing what so ever. Personally this for me is always a deal breaker when working with third party code; it's equivalent to having a house with the right furniture but having each rooms furniture just dumped in there rather than carefully layed out.

Hopefully you'll consider some of these suggestions; I really like the concept of your addon but the implementation is currently still too lacking for me, personally, to use it.

Thanks

Hi GFN, just bought your addon to see if it could fit my needs. Although it has some nice features it has one very big drawback which I discovered after installing; your zip modification feature works globally on the entire addon, meaning I can't have different licenses per "Product". I can understand that this works for specific use-cases but for general use these settings should really be moved to the "Product" section, so that users can specify a license per product.

Another thing I'd really like to see improved is the way zip files are modified. Rather than giving predefined fields (ie. add license.txt) why not allow the user to define in what way the zip should be modified? Even support custom php callbacks. This feature could really be incredibly useful if it were more flexible, in it's current state I doubt I'll use it.

Finally, I looked into modifying the code to support the functionality I wanted but was a bit taken aback by the markup of your code. The class names and methods look fine to me but the code is entirely undocumented and written without any spacing what so ever. Personally this for me is always a deal breaker when working with third party code; it's equivalent to having a house with the right furniture but having each rooms furniture just dumped in there rather than carefully layed out.

Hopefully you'll consider some of these suggestions; I really like the concept of your addon but the implementation is currently still too lacking for me, personally, to use it.

Thanks

I actually made this for my needs. And just thought of releasing it to the public if they need it. I am working on something better (just like IP.Nexus) with different modules for different needs. I need some time to finish this one as I don't have that much of a free time these days.

This addon was intended for their use and released for others to use. If they don't need the feature you won't get it.
This is a 'beta' version... just seeing what this add-on can do. I am developing it further with all the features that we can add. My intention is to create a WHMCS + Magento Store Front and this will take a lot of time to finish...

Top Bottom