}

1nZoY

======>
1nZpC

Else:
1nZDm

height="299" ? Go 300 ^^

Hi Mr. Goodie2Shoes,

Do you have an estimated date of when there will be a new update and whether it will have some new feature.

Thanks, Luis.

I actually don't have any ETA as I am writing this from scratch and just finished the basics.

This version's features include all the things a storefront has (something like IP.Nexus)

Thanks for the reply Mr. Goodie2Shoes.

Please can you publish something about this in their website and some screenshot.

This add-on seems to have been abandoned by the developer.

However, it does appear as though it is working fine with XenForo 1.2.

One exception to this, however, is the product image slider.

There is a check that ascertains whether the version of jQuery running is higher than 1.2 via a mathematical function.

Unfortunately, as XenForo 1.2 now includes jQuery 1.10 this is evaluated as jQuery 1.1 and prevented from loading believing it to be an older version.

I have very simply and hackishly fixed this by turning this on its head. I have simply edited the file so that it checks if the version of jQuery is LESS than 1.2 (< 1.2). This fixes the issue.

This add-on seems to have been abandoned by the developer.

However, it does appear as though it is working fine with XenForo 1.2.

One exception to this, however, is the product image slider.

There is a check that ascertains whether the version of jQuery running is higher than 1.2 via a mathematical function.

Unfortunately, as XenForo 1.2 now includes jQuery 1.10 this is evaluated as jQuery 1.1 and prevented from loading believing it to be an older version.

I have very simply and hackishly fixed this by turning this on its head. I have simply edited the file so that it checks if the version of jQuery is LESS than 1.2 (< 1.2). This fixes the issue.
Just bought this addon. Is this fix in the support forums?

Hi guys,

I know the original developer is not supporting this any more so this is more of a question to existing user base.

Has anyone encountered the the security issue after paypal initiates the php callback?

I've tried everything, even enabling all users with all privileges on my local test installation but every time I do a test purchase in the paypal sandbox, pretty much straight after the purchase process and on return to the site instead of being prompted
with a download option I get this "Security Error occurred. Please press back, refresh page and try again".

I'm not sure it is a security error as I have enabled everything to all user groups on the forum. So thinking it's a red herring and it's failing on something else.

Anyone encountered this or got any tips?

Hi guys,

I know the original developer is not supporting this any more so this is more of a question to existing user base.

Has anyone encountered the the security issue after paypal initiates the php callback?

I've tried everything, even enabling all users with all privileges on my local test installation but every time I do a test purchase in the paypal sandbox, pretty much straight after the purchase process and on return to the site instead of being prompted
with a download option I get this "Security Error occurred. Please press back, refresh page and try again".

I'm not sure it is a security error as I have enabled everything to all user groups on the forum. So thinking it's a red herring and it's failing on something else.

Anyone encountered this or got any tips?
"Security Error" means a necessary form cookie (namely _xfCSRF) is missing, therefore making XenForo think the request was a rogue one. It's not an actual security issue.

Top Bottom