GoodForNothing Product Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

Mr. Goodie2Shoes

Mr. Goodie2Shoes submitted a new resource:

GoodForNothing Product Manager (version 1.0.0 Beta) - Sell your downloadable products to your visitors, mange licenses and more!

What is this
With this add-on you can sell your downloadable products to your visitors.
What is this not
This add-on only 'sells' products. You can't distribute free products.
Features
  • Licensing - With this feature, you can manage the licenses. And can be easily integrated with your own script.
  • Guests can also buy your product, in that case a...

Read more about this resource...

Hm, cool addon but no way i'll use it because of http://xenforo.com/community/resources/goodfornothing-add-on-core.940/ :(

Installing an encoded addon => no go for me
installing an encoded addon manipulating my data(who knows what the autoupgrade is really doing) => MEGA NO GO!
lol... trust me, there's nothing harmful in the plugin, if you want I can send you the decoded file to test... you because I can trust you... and you have to give a review in that case :p

and btw, I am trying to maintain a professionalism here... no way I am messing with my reputation ;)

Can this be used to sell regular xenforo user upgrades? (Would like to keep everything a user can purchase in one system if possible.)
Can different prices be set for different usergroups?

Can this be used to sell regular xenforo user upgrades? (Would like to keep everything a user can purchase in one system if possible.)
Can different prices be set for different usergroups?
1) Yes, you just have to create a new product and associate the user upgrade with it.
2) Not at this moment.

It probably is cool but it's still a pain in the butt setting up. I'm so frustrated with it I don't even wanna look at it.
I know me to man, Mythotical is supposed to have MyShop and MyPoints finished by now so we can sell physical items but hes been running into a lot of problems he said. Im in big need of a store front asap and microcart isnt cutting it.

I know me to man, Mythotical is supposed to have MyShop and MyPoints finished by now so we can sell physical items but hes been running into a lot of problems he said. Im in big need of a store front asap and microcart isnt cutting it.
lol man you have no idea how demoralizing it is to be all hyped up and ready to set it up but then run into problem after problem.

Now people who can't download my skins from xenforo are getting it from illegal warez sites.

I probably won't upload anymore to the Resource Manager after I get some kind of shop working though.

Thanks for the update and btw, its not related to Safari or Mac, its related to your screen dimension (or resolution)
You aren't serious, are you?

That is an inner div of your style, it has nothing to do with my screen or resolution, when the outer div is correct and an inner div floats over it. I have been around web design and marketing for 15+ years.... lets not insult either's intelligence.

I fixed the issue for you, you just need to apply it, being you set a width to your wrapper, when instead it should be left alone and use XF default min-width / fluid ability.

Purely trying to help so that your demo product looked ideal for prospective buyers, nothing else.

Screen Shot 2012-08-14 at 4.27.41 PM.webp

You aren't serious, are you?

That is an inner div of your style, it has nothing to do with my screen or resolution, when the outer div is correct and an inner div floats over it. I have been around web design and marketing for 15+ years.... lets not insult either's intelligence.
Hello,
yes I am aware of that and the latest version has been fixed. It actually looked fine on any screen with width more than 1000px. The demo's width didn't change because I've customized the template, that's all.

Top Bottom