GoodForNothing Link Proxy

GoodForNothing Link Proxy 1.0.5

No permission to download
Still gives error. I am using eaccelerator but can't say the error is because of eaccelerator.

Error messages:
Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Invalid opcode 153/1/8. - library/GFNLinkProxy/ControllerPublic/Redirect.php:92
Generated By: My user name, 7 minutes ago

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
array(3) {

["url"] => string(131) "http://mydomain.com/forums/redirect/?to=aHR0cDovL3NwaWRlci5zZWRzLm9yZy9zcGlkZXIvTWFycy9NYXJzcm9jay9tYXJzcm9ja3MuaHRtbA%3D%3D"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["to"] => string(80) "aHR0cDovL3NwaWRlci5zZWRzLm9yZy9zcGlkZXIvTWFycy9NYXJzcm9jay9tYXJzcm9ja3MuaHRtbA=="
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

@Mr. Goodie2Shoes the whitelist was empty when I installed the add-on.
This latest version does not touch the footer copyright text so I haven't added xenforo.com on the whitelist. It will still change the user posted links to xenforo.com though @Brogan will it violate the terms?

I manully added xenforo.com but it does not work.
I'll need more information than that. Have you uninstalled the old add-on first?

This latest version does not touch the footer copyright text so I haven't added xenforo.com on the whitelist. It will still change the user posted links to xenforo.com though @Brogan will it violate the terms?
Only the copyright link is of any relevance as far as the license terms are concerned.

User generated links are site content and not taken into account.

What is the difference in this and your old URL redirector add on? Why was the name changed to link proxy?

I am still using the URL redirector because I installed your Link proxy a couple of times and got errors each time.

If the problems are fixed, what would I gain by using your link proxy versus your url redirector?

Mr. Goodie2Shoes updated GoodForNothing Link Proxy with a new update entry:

Phrased title and message texts.

I have moved the options to change the title and messages to XenForo's Phrase System to enable language support. The options are still there but are deprecated and you have to update the phrases if you have changed the value for these fields. Visit the option page to note the phrases that needs to be changed.

And also, I've created a GitHub repo: https://github.com/gfnlabs/link-proxy so if you have an account and want to post a suggestion/issue please use the GitHub issue tracker...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey @trman , sorry I missed your post:

What is the difference in this and your old URL redirector add on? Why was the name changed to link proxy?
I like the word 'proxy' more than 'redirector' :p

I am still using the URL redirector because I installed your Link proxy a couple of times and got errors each time.
if the errors are the same the one you posted, it is an issue with eAccelerator not liking anonymous functions, which should've been fixed in the last version...

If the problems are fixed, what would I gain by using your link proxy versus your url redirector?
the newest version includes a lot of code optimization and got a responsive design :)

I have a question. Can i change the domain address for redirect link?

I.e: default is domain.com/redirect/?to=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5mYWNlYm9vay5jb20vZG9ob2F2bg%3D%3D , but i want domain.com/urlredirect/?to=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5mYWNlYm9vay5jb20vZG9ob2F2bg%3D%3D

I mean redirect => urlredirect

How can i do that? Please thanks ;)

Last edited:
Does not work with links containing an ampersand.

Code:
site.com/script?id=1 - working
site.com/script?id=1&2 - does not work

Last edited:
edit title and message problem default value
Dikkatli olun...
The referring site you are being redirected to is not controlled by us, so please remember not to enter your Username and Password unless you are on http://xxxxx.com. Also be sure to download software from sites you trust. And remember to read the site's Privacy Policy.

Top Bottom