Good Luck tomorrow KAM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the judge won't rule today on the merits. The only thing that will happen today is a potential settlement (which, based on the filings and the position of the parties seems unlikely). If a settlement is forthcoming, I would expect a filing in the next few days reflecting that this may be a possibility and the parties are discussing the terms. If it is not forthcoming, I would expect a filing (again in the next few days or sooner) stating that no settlement is contemplated.

So you think we'll hear nothing at all today then? Not even if they've agreed a settlement or not, but without any details given.

Fingers-crossed1[1].webp

Good Luck AGAIN KAM.

I have no idea why my thread was locked but this one allowed, honestly the moderation around here is just ridiculous some times!!!

If there was posts in there that were offensive, remove them.. not lock the whole thread!

Just keep in mind that settlement is at the discretion of the two parties. There doesn't have to be a legal basis for a settlement decision, so don't go reading into the outcome too much. Lack of a settlement could mean anything from a genuine disagreement to spite, and it would not indicate any favor for either side. I just want to put an end to that speculation before it starts.

...or maybe there will be a settlement. We'll see. If not then we can look forward to a ruling on summary judgment.

I doubt there will be a settlement. IB team is not motivated (instructed) to achieve settlement.
Mind you it will count against IB quite uncomfortably if they have a court ruling against them. Shareholders do NOT like that and this is a corp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom