Good Luck tomorrow KAM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On topic: Good luck! I will drink beers for you. ^.^

Sorry about the pony memes... Kinda wired today.. - Derp.

In the best of all possible worlds:

Magistrate Judge: Mr. Brisco, your claims have neither legal nor practical strength. It's clear to me, and will be clear to any jury, that you're trying to squash a superior product out of spite.

KAM: Thank goodness SOMEONE realizes this!

Brisco: Snap! OK, we're sick of this case anyway. We'll pay your court fees and never speak of this again. Now, let's all hold hands and skip over the Golden Gate Bridge!

KAM: Bob, we're on the phone.

Brisco: Touche.

OK, my twisted mind aside, best of luck to KAM. I really do hope something good came out of today.

As its coming to the end of business now in cali... one would assume no news means no settlement has been agreed or reached at this point...

Bring on the pacer updates.

There is nothing updated on PACER.

Per the comments earlier from jadmperry, it could be awhile before we see any official outcome of today's events. Otherwise, someone from xenForo management would need to step up and report the results.

Per the comments earlier from jadmperry, it could be awhile before we seen any official outcome of today's events. Otherwise, someone from xenForo management would need to step up and report the results.

In other words... we must wait.

Per the comments earlier from jadmperry, it could be awhile before we seen any official outcome of today's events. Otherwise, someone from xenForo management would need to step up and report the results.

Aye,

Could also be that if something is in "the works" in terms of drawing up a settlement agreement, they may also not want to say one way or the other in case something changes that.

Guess we will find out in a few days time.

citizen-kane-clapping.jpg

tumblr_mbiqec1JUw1ri1mxoo1_400.gif

I'd guess no settlement as Internet Brands suit is more along the lines of a SLAP suit, not meant to win but to harass the other party and damage their business. IB will likely make impossible demands in no relation to their actual case to forestall settlement. Judges don't like to make summary judgements so my bet is it will go to trial, again as IB wanted, to keep drawing it out and hurting XF business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom