XF 1.2 Godaddy Certified Stamp

NickM22

I wanna know what file I could edit to add the certified stamp to my website to show up at the bottom.

found information for you...google is useful, try it sometime.

The Certified Domain validation process is quick and easy.

• To acquire Certified Domain accreditation, you must undergo a credentials check that confirms the contact information provided with your domain registration.
  • Once the credentials have been authenticated, GoDaddy electronically issues a non-transferable Certified Domain seal that you can load to your website and WhoIs display. This process can generally be completed in 10 minutes, with the Certified Domain seal issued to your site within 1 business day.
  • The seal remains there until it expires or until a change in your domain contact information makes it necessary for you to reapply for accreditation.

Let website visitors know you’re the real deal.
Thanks to phishing, pharming, and a long list of other scams, Web visitors grow more wary by the day. But there is something you can do to reassure them you're one of the good guys: Put a Certified Domain validation seal on your website. View Sample Certification.

• Distinctive seal displayed on your website and WhoIs listing shows visitors and potential customers that you are the legal originator of your domain name.
  • The validation process is simple and can generally be completed in 10 minutes, with the Certified Domain seal issued to your site within 1 business day.
  • Our Certified Domain seal is dynamic — difficult to forge!

http://au.godaddy.com/domains/certified-domains.aspx

and whilst you are at it...ready some of the comments...
http://www.internetblog.org.uk/post/1106/
In issuing a Certified Domain sale, Go Daddy does not verify the integrity of the site. Anyone can get one, assuming they have $2.99 a year to spend. This service is an obvious sham and only a fool would pay for it. Stay classy, Go Daddy.

Top Bottom