Go to Next/Previous Thread [Deleted]

Looks like a very good add-on.

One tiny note (maybe not worth mentioning) -- when you click the Buy Now button above, the description on the shopping page appears to be incorrect.

Also does the price above include branding?

Last edited:
Thanks.

What does the branding look like and say or link to, and where is it displayed if you don't purchase the branding removal in addition?

Hello @island, here is a picture of what the branding looks like. It will lead to our add-ons page or themes page depending on what is installed on your forum. Both can also been seen if you have our themes and add-ons installed as well.

Attachments

• BrandingTH.webp
    BrandingTH.webp
    5.4 KB · Views: 6
Thanks very much.
Final question -- if I purchase the branding free option, does the add-on include a callback to a central licensing server to run or at a certain interval (and if so, what happens if that licensing server is inaccessible for whatever reason)?

One thing I would really like to see tweaked (or hear if anyone has) that seems confusing is that the Newest thread in a forum currently always has a < link to the oldest thread in that forum. It's because it loops around "all the way around" to the next thread in that direction which for the newest thread is "around the bend" to the beginning of the forum to the oldest thread. This introduces a bit of a time warp :)

In vbulletin stock it would say "there are no threads newer than this one" rather than looping around to the oldest; with vbseo it didn't include the link in that direction when you were on the newest thread in a given forum which was the best I think.

Is there a way to modify this slightly to not show the < link on the newest post in each forum so as to eliminate the < "previous" link to the oldest post in that forum.

Last edited:
This addon needs a check not to use it at the forum_list. Else you have a lot of queries just for nothing.
The problem is that prepareThreads is injected, so for every thread at the forum_list we have two queries without using the result here.

Last edited:
Top Bottom