Gmail like Alert count in Browser tabs for XF 1.1 [Deleted]

Hi,
I just bought this plugin and things are working well. Adds what should really be a standard functionality on this otherwise dynamic platform!
@Rigel A couple of questions, though:

1. How can I change the favicon counter overlay's color/size? Say I want to make it red.
I'm guessing it's in one of the .js files, but maybe a hint about the actual code line?

2. For me, disabling 'Show count before title' makes the count (in site's name) disappear entirely, regardless of indicator position.
How do I show the count AFTER the title?

Thanks!

Thanks for the info! :-)

About the position, I get the count messed up with either left or right (because of Hebrew text), so I'd like to try those settings with 'Show count before title' turned off - is that possible?

Thanks for the info! :)

About the position, I get the count messed up with either left or right (because of Hebrew text), so I'd like to try those settings with 'Show count before title' turned off - is that possible?
It is really misnamed (because it used to be only an on-off switch), if you de-select the box, it won't show at all. If you have it as show count before title but have the position to the right, it would show at the right only.

Hi, do you have idea why the unread count or even (0) doesn't appear before the title in browser bar? I tried on Chrome and FF. I also tried clearing cache, logging into different user accounts with a number of alerts and waited for 15 minutes (thinking of auto-refresh will trigger the unread count). Your help would be much appreciated! Thanks. :)

Edit: Out of sudden, the unread count appears. :S

About 1.2

I have NOT tested 1.2 yet, but just by reading the update list, I am expecting things to break.
Please do not rush to update to 1.2 if this add-on is vital to you and you cannot afford to disable it.

I will be providing an update as soon as I can, but this is not the only add-on that I have. There is no ETA, but expect weeks, not days.

Please do not report bugs with 1.2 at this time, since that is not helpful, after I provide a version compatible with 1.2 I will be getting bug reports for anything that I missed.

@Rigel Kentaurus

Hi Rigel. I purchased this add-on from you and installed it on my site but it's not working. I tried to PM you but it says you cant receive PMs. Some help would be appreciated.

@Rigel Kentaurus

This addon has never worked for me, are you still supporting it?
I am busy right now doing the changes for 1.2, with 90+ addons (unreleased, commissions, the one published here), it has been a ride :)

I am sorry to read it didn't work for you, you might not have a favicon, could have a jquery conflict, or a unique setup. It is definitely still working at my site and many others. Message me with your email, I'll process a refund for you.

I am busy right now doing the changes for 1.2, with 90+ addons (unreleased, commissions, the one published here), it has been a ride :)

I am sorry to read it didn't work for you, you might not have a favicon, could have a jquery conflict, or a unique setup. It is definitely still working at my site and many others. Message me with your email, I'll process a refund for you.

Looks like your site is 1.2....does that mean this addon works on it?

Looks like your site is 1.2....does that mean this addon works on it?
I am no longer using this add-on on my site, I changed it to an improved version that checks multiple sites, since I have more than one forum I added a bar on the top that displays alerts for each of the sites.

And .. I have not yet come to check this with 1.2 :( I will, but having 90+ addons makes upgrading a time consuming task.

I am no longer using this add-on on my site, I changed it to an improved version that checks multiple sites, since I have more than one forum I added a bar on the top that displays alerts for each of the sites.

And .. I have not yet come to check this with 1.2 :( I will, but having 90+ addons makes upgrading a time consuming task.

:( The alternative I was using for this feature was killing my server. Looking forward to this update.

Social Groups too! :D

I finally upgraded from 1.1.5 to 1.2.2 and this doesnt work - were a big board and many members love this feature. I am willing to donate $ to get this working on our live site asap, let me know plz ;)

Top Bottom