Gmail like Alert count in Browser tabs for XF 1.1 [Deleted]

Hi,

I just installed, set options and I'm not seeing anything. Did I miss something that I'm supposed to do? I kept the default option to show (0).

Thanks,
Eric

EDIT: Once I created a favicon it worked as expected.

I find (at least for me) it works in certain themes but not in others. It works in default style and Flexile but does not work in Aurora (the theme I'm trying to use)

hope the dev looks in to these issues someday soon. i never did get it working on my site.

can someone make a list of themes it is not working on. I want to try to see why as it is working on mine but i am using default.

From what I tried it does not work on XFStop Mobile or Aurora (or any of it's children themes). Works in default and Flexile (and all it's sub themes). Can't tell what theme VonDoom is using in his pic

From what I tried it does not work on XFStop Mobile or Aurora (or any of it's children themes). Works in default and Flexile (and all it's sub themes). Can't tell what theme VonDoom is using in his pic

mine is default. all i did was change the default colors.

Vondoom all i had to do to get it work on default is add a custom favicon in the root folder for it to work. I had same issue. Default would not work at all. I had to upload new one.

Vondoom all i had to do to get it work on default is add a custom favicon in the root folder for it to work. I had same issue. Default would not work at all. I had to upload new one.
that did it.. just re uploaded the favicon and bang.. Thanks a ton

It won't work on my site either. Haven't tried whether it works on default style, and not tried re-uploadingg favicon yet. Will do so tomorrow.

Are people still having problems with this? I would like to use it though many people seem to be reporting that it doesn't work.

It works great on 2 of my themes. I love the feature but one of the themes it does not work. I am sure it is javascript clashing but I am not worried about that one theme. If i get time i will figure it out. One thing you have to do is reupload the default favicon or make your own and upload it and then it should work.

Top Bottom