Lack of interest Gifts

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

TNCclubman

You can buy gifts for other members with trophy points.

Admin can make gift categories and upload gift images.

When someone gets a gift, it shows up on the recent activity and your news feeds. It also shows up on their profile page in their recent activity as having received a gift. They also get an alert when they get one.

Upvote 6
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I think the member here is Decado? They code vBCredits and vBCommerce? He's doing it for XF now, afaik.
Look up his username and find his posts.

I know that Robert is also working on potentially bringing xenMarket and/or xenPoints to life in the near future.

Hopefully we get 1 that uses xF's built in trophy point system. I dont want to confuse my members... K.I.S.S. lol
Yes, it is better to have it in xenforo core and should be integrated with trophy points system. To avoid confusion I don't want to have another points or credit system for this feature.

Gift feature is really a very cool and attractive idea, I hope K&M consider on it.

Top Bottom