Getting data from a xml file.

arcaneex

So I have a remove file, it looks something like this:
<name status="exists">
<name32>Daniel</name32>
<name64>Scar</name64>
<reputation>DONATOR,ADMIN,MOD</reputation>

</name>
How how do I get all the data lines and store them in a variable for later use by any plugin or something?

Ok that addon has you manually add the template include to the message_user_info template. I suggest making use of the "message_user_info_avatar" template hook which is directly above where you would add that include. That way you can create your own template_hook listener and call that template with its own params.

Ok that addon has you manually add the template include to the message_user_info template. I suggest making use of the "message_user_info_avatar" template hook which is directly above where you would add that include. That way you can create your own template_hook listener and call that template with its own params.
To be honest , I have no idea what you just said. You mind telling me the steps and what to put?

So if I understood correctly , I make a new template and include the template hook and my PHP file?I doubt anyone is able to do it for me if I request it , as its personal and can't be released later on.

Top Bottom