Fixed  Get untranslated phrases, problem

Allan

Extra this option !! BUT, when i export "Get untranslated phrases", there are include many French expressions.

It's supposed to. Obviously when you're exporting a language, it's going to export what you've actually done to it. The option exports all of the untranslated phrases as well. It's primarily designed to ease the process involved in the initial translation.

Ongoing translation work should search for untranslated phrases using the search system.

It's supposed to. Obviously when you're exporting a language, it's going to export what you've actually done to it. The option exports all of the untranslated phrases as well. It's primarily designed to ease the process involved in the initial translation.

Ongoing translation work should search for untranslated phrases using the search system.
Don't work, look xml files (export with Get untranslated phrases)

Attachments

how can the system know if the expressions are translated or not ?

With version_id="1000035" ?

version_id="1000033" -> Beta 3
version_id="1000034" -> Beta 4
version_id="1000035" -> Beta 5
etc ...

I can't reproduce this then. I just imported your XML file and re-exported it with the box checked and I get a much bigger file (3700 lines, rather than ~600). Please import your XML as a new language and then export it with the option checked - does the issue still happen?

Yes, I understand that other people are able to reproduce the bug, but if Mike can't that's a different story, he needs to debug the code to understand where and why it's going wrong.

I still can't reproduce this and there's nothing jumping out to me as being wrong. I believe that if this doesn't work, then the language itself shouldn't work.

However, if you have this problem, I'll look into it. I'll need admin CP access (to export) the language and FTP access to try to track down what's wrong.

I still can't reproduce this and there's nothing jumping out to me as being wrong. I believe that if this doesn't work, then the language itself shouldn't work.

However, if you have this problem, I'll look into it. I'll need admin CP access (to export) the language and FTP access to try to track down what's wrong.
I contact u with conversation.

Right, the key to this was selecting the XenForo add-on, not the untranslated phrases option. I'm not sure why, but it looks like there are a lot of phrases that don't have the XenForo add-on attached to them, though they are actually pulled from that. I have changed this export code to take the add-on value from the master language, which will resolve this issue.

The export still works as it did around beta 4 if you leave the add-on at "all" and don't check the box.

I have changed this export code to take the add-on value from the master language, which will resolve this issue.

Not sure if i am getting this, but what if there is only one partly translated language left and english language has been already deleted?

Top Bottom