• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

German Language Pack

Count me in. ;)

Any proposals on how to do it? We all could start translating all phrases but that's going to end in a chaos. :D

Ich kann auch ein bisschen Zeit investieren. Wenn sich jemand die Mühe macht, das zu koordinieren, dann übernehme ich gerne einen Part.

Das passt jetzt zwar nicht ganz hier her, aber hat sich mal wer erkundigt wegen einer deutschen xenForo Community, mit eigenem Board?. Btw auch "Finger heb" für eine de Übersetzung

Guys, Kier has already said that they are not going to tolerate discussions in foreign languages. Let us not upset him, we can still talk German in the dedicated thread. :)

Guys, Kier has already said that they are not going to tolerate discussions in foreign languages. Let us not upset him, we can still talk German in the dedicated thread. :)

My apologies. Something that I was not aware of.

My time is limited at the moment but if someone with a bit more of this precious commodity wants to step forward and act as coordinator, please let us know. We could then break it into workable chunks.

Hi Leute!

Kurze Frage.
Habt ihr irgendwelche Probleme mit Import von DE Lang? Oder habt ihr das noch nicht ausprobiert?
Kann sein, dass XF Bug damit hat. Oder es ist nur unsere Problem?
Kann jemand vielleicht das testen?

Danke.

Ernsthaft. Kier hat sich bereits dagegen ausgesprochen, dass hier Themen auf Deutsch diskutiert werden und wenn wir den Bogen überspannen ist hier ganz schnell Sense.
Wir haben ein Thema in dem wir auf Deutsch schreiben dürfen, wo es toleriert wird. In den anderen Bereichen sollten wir uns der englischen Sprache bedienen um den Moderatoren hier überhaupt ihre Arbeit zu ermöglichen.

Es tut mir Leid das ich hier einen auf Spielverderber machen muss aber wir sollten besser jetzt reagieren als wenn es dann irgendwann zu spät ist.

BTT:
I could coordinate the translation if you like.
I suggest all interested users send me a message, I invite them to a private conversation and we can discuss the progress.

dh. Hör auf ständig zu jammern.
@ Sebastian. i´ve seen that u also own xenforo.de? why dont we use that instead of xF-community.de
Maybe to get it also structured like here?

Top Bottom