Genesis - Open Source Style Framework

Genesis - Open Source Style Framework 1.0.0 Beta 1

No permission to download
Just did that and changed nothing at all. This is just mind boggling and I think this is really an issue of our "custom" style. I'll see what I can do with the person that created it for us. Thank you for your many answers and help and if I get it fixed or have any other questions I'll let you know! Thanks again
Ok, great. Do let me know.

It would seem my that $config['enableListeners'] was set to FALSE in my config.php. Thank god I finally found it! Thank you so much for your answers today!

Okay this is NUTS. All of your plug ins keep breaking my website ...and that after like a 2 - 3 weeks without a single problem. Don't get it. And everytime I delete an error another one pops up =/

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Waindigo_Listener_InitDependencies::compileNamedTemplateInStyleTree() in /home/redharbinger/redharbinger.com/forums/library/Waindigo/Listener/InitDependencies/20130720.php on line 207

Is one of them.

I just can't get them to work anymore...and I haven't changed anything lately or installed anything. It just broke from one min to the other. Got NO idea why :( can anyone help me?

It always have to do something with Listener section of the add-on..if that helps.

Last edited:
Why is it then that it crashes my website when everything is up to date? =/
It seems this was quite a cheeky little error that only appeared if you hadn't installed any other add-ons for about 2 weeks or didn't have one of the more recently updated Waindigo add-ons installed. There were also various other things that would stop this error from appearing. I'm updating all add-ons now that contained the buggy file.

Sorry to bother you with this dumb question: We download and upload files and that’s it?

To upgrade that is.

It seems this was quite a cheeky little error that only appeared if you hadn't installed any other add-ons for about 2 weeks or didn't have one of the more recently updated Waindigo add-ons installed. There were also various other things that would stop this error from appearing. I'm updating all add-ons now that contained the buggy file.

Ow...well then if the updates fixes it no problem :D should I also wait for updates on ThreadThumbnails and Friends ?

EDIT: Just tried to install it again...it crashed my website AGAIN. =/ Think your update didn't help that much. EmailIdleUsers has no issues whatsoever though. But LastPostAvatar just broke it again....I just don't get what's the cause of all this. I love your plug-ins man but can't use them if they destroy my forums :(

So in the end will wait a while before installing them again...ThreadThumbnails, Friends, LastPostAvatar and the rest....:(

Last edited:
Can you provide an error message?

There are no known issues in any of the add-ons you mentioned that would cause the whole forum to stop working.

Also, shared files are shared between all add-ons, so if Email Idle Users works then this must be an add-on specific error.

Can you provide an error message?

There are no known issues in any of the add-ons you mentioned that would cause the whole forum to stop working.

Also, shared files are shared between all add-ons, so if Email Idle Users works then this must be an add-on specific error.

It's always something with the Listener issue :( I'm building a test build of my forums to see what's really wrong without bothering any of my users. Would love some feedback once I get it going :)

Sadly there's no way to disable it for Xenporta but keep it for the forum home page so I'll have to remove it :(
There's no reason why it should stop XenPorta from just showing normal avatars. This sounds like a bug with XenPorta.

Top Bottom