Genesis - Open Source Style Framework

Genesis - Open Source Style Framework 1.0.0 Beta 1

No permission to download
Is there a way to fix the problem with avatar in the Recent Thread Block from Xenporta?

And is it possible to make this addon works for all the forum tree and not only the tab "Forums"?

Is there a way to fix the problem with avatar in the Recent Thread Block from Xenporta?

And is it possible to make this addon works for all the forum tree and not only the tab "Forums"?
Unfortunately, this is outside of the current scope of this add-on. If you would like this adding, please contact me by PM to discuss cost.

Got this error tonight message tonight, I had to disable the addon:

Waindigo_Listener_InitDependencies::compileNamedTemplateInStyleTree() in /home/paranor/public_html/library/Waindigo/Listener/InitDependencies/20130720.php on line 207

I'm using the latest version.

Thanks.

Got this error tonight message tonight, I had to disable the addon:

Waindigo_Listener_InitDependencies::compileNamedTemplateInStyleTree() in /home/paranor/public_html/library/Waindigo/Listener/InitDependencies/20130720.php on line 207

I'm using the latest version.

Thanks.
Please re-download the latest version and re-upload all the files. This error has been fixed.

There is a delay on showing the avatars on our Last Posts widget. Can someone explain the delay, and how to fix it?

There is a delay on showing the avatars on our Last Posts widget. Can someone explain the delay, and how to fix it?
Last post widget by [bd]widget framework? If yes the it is because of caching mechanism by [bd]widget framework.

Wait a minute. I just realize that there is no waindigo copyright in my forum footer.

Did I do something wrong? I do installed copyright notice by waindigo but I don't choose hide copyright with CSS.

Wait a minute. I just realize that there is no waindigo copyright in my forum footer.

Did I do something wrong? I do installed copyright notice by waindigo but I don't choose hide copyright with CSS.
It only shows on certain pages. What is the URL of your site?

Hi @Waindigo ,

I am not sure why, but previously reported Potential Problems (I reported on your site) no longer appearing.

However, this is the only potential problem I am getting now.

library/Waindigo/LastPostAvatar/Extend/XenForo/Model/Node.php
File does not contain expected contents.

I can't post on your site because when I click Post Reply, I see a bunch of errors. Hence, I ask here.

Hope to hear from you. Thank you :)

Not sure why this is happening, but it is probably nothing to worry about. I will check and update the zip file to include a correct file health checker if required.

A bug or inconsistency: If you inline edit a thread with the edit link on thread lists and press save, the avatar is removed until you refresh the page.

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: nodeParents - library/Waindigo/LastPostAvatar/Extend/XenForo/Model/Node.php:27
Generated By: Unknown Account, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/mike/public_html/library/Waindigo/LastPostAvatar/Extend/XenForo/Model/Node.php(27): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/mike/publ...', 27, Array)
#1 /home/mike/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(40): Waindigo_LastPostAvatar_Extend_XenForo_Model_Node->getNodeDataForListDisplay(false, 0)
#2 /home/mike/public_html/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(17): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#3 /home/mike/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#4 /home/mike/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/mike/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(18) "http://oldrow.net/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I get these errors after I upgraded to XF 1.2.1

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: nodeParents - library/Waindigo/LastPostAvatar/Extend/XenForo/Model/Node.php:27
Generated By: Unknown Account, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/mike/public_html/library/Waindigo/LastPostAvatar/Extend/XenForo/Model/Node.php(27): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/mike/publ...', 27, Array)
#1 /home/mike/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(40): Waindigo_LastPostAvatar_Extend_XenForo_Model_Node->getNodeDataForListDisplay(false, 0)
#2 /home/mike/public_html/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(17): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#3 /home/mike/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#4 /home/mike/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/mike/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(18) "http://oldrow.net/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I get these errors after I upgraded to XF 1.2.1
I'm unable to replicate this error. Please check that you have uploaded all the correct files for the latest version of XenForo. You might want to run a File Health Check (Admin CP -> Tools -> Diagnostics-> File Health Check) to check that all files are updated.

Are you upgrading from 1.2.0 or from 1.1.5?

I'm unable to replicate this error. Please check that you have uploaded all the correct files for the latest version of XenForo. You might want to run a File Health Check (Admin CP -> Tools -> Diagnostics-> File Health Check) to check that all files are updated.

Are you upgrading from 1.2.0 or from 1.1.5?
from 1.1.5... everything else is cool, I had your add on disabled, and when i re enable it i get server errors. It works though on the front end.

Top Bottom