Genesis - Open Source Style Framework

Genesis - Open Source Style Framework 1.0.0 Beta 1

No permission to download
Install and Upgrade by Waindigo 1.1.9
Should I do it manual?
Try it again. If it still fails, try it manually. Sometimes Install and Upgrade gets ahead of itself and tries to install before the files have uploaded properly, but usually trying a second time works. Let me know if you still have issues.

Waindigo.

1st i got the last post avatar installed long time ago.....then genesis came.....installed it over last post avatar as told.......worked ok besides the menu that was out of alignment......then your update of genesis came......updated it.....then......issues/problems/conflicts came along with as a result.........4 avatars in 1 post......cannot install genesis again......need help! :-(

4times.webp

addendum....cannot install the newest update of genesis anymore as well

"the existing data, necessary for the datawriter culd no be found"

addendum2.....ITS a MESS in my system and im not skilled enough to solve this mess!

Last edited:
Waindigo.

1st i got the last post avatar installed long time ago.....then genesis came.....installed it over last post avatar as told.......worked ok besides the menu that was out of alignment......then your update of genesis came......updated it.....then......issues/problems/conflicts came along with as a result.........4 avatars in 1 post......cannot install genesis again......need help! :-(

View attachment 93539

addendum....cannot install the newest update of genesis anymore as well

"the existing data, necessary for the datawriter culd no be found"

addendum2.....ITS a MESS in my system and im not skilled enough to solve this mess!
I'm a little confused with your timeline.

The issue with 4 avatars is probably to do with your style. Perhaps it already includes some last post avatar code.

Try installing Genesis manually by uploading all the files and then installing the XML file. Once installed, go into the style properties for your theme, go to Forum / Node List and disable the last post avatar option and see how many avatars appear once it is disabled there.

If you still have problems, please PM me.

I'm a little confused with your timeline.

The issue with 4 avatars is probably to do with your style. Perhaps it already includes some last post avatar code.

Try installing Genesis manually by uploading all the files and then installing the XML file. Once installed, go into the style properties for your theme, go to Forum / Node List and disable the last post avatar option and see how many avatars appear once it is disabled there.

If you still have problems, please PM me.

thanks for the rply......unfortunately i cannot install the genesis again......errors

this is the error when trying to upload the xml file

The existing data required by the data- writer could not be found.

thanks for the rply......unfortunately i cannot install the genesis again......errors

this is the error when trying to upload the xml file

The existing data required by the data- writer could not be found.
That error is to do with files not being uploaded correctly I think. @Robru had the same issue.

hi can you change http:// to // in

Code:
<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family={$googleFonts}' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'></xen:if>

@Jon W

i have an issue with this since the update i cannot access the Phrases of any langue on my site it keeps redirecting to this URL:
http://mysite/forums/admin.php?add-ons/languages/phrases

http://mysite/forums/admin.php?languages/english-us.1/phrases <-- is the real one but it doesnt work it redirect to the one above and i get this error:
eci7t.png

i get same issue on test board when only this add one enabled.. plz fix...

Last edited:
Thanks for the mod!

After installing, got these error int he log:

Getting this error:
Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting T_FUNCTION - library/Waindigo/Listener/LoadClass/20150101.php:249

Thanks for the mod!

After installing, got these error int he log:

Getting this error:
Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting T_FUNCTION - library/Waindigo/Listener/LoadClass/20150101.php:249
Make sure files are uploaded correctly. If it is just a one off error no need to worry. Is due to delay in a file being uploaded when using FTP. I always recommend using an add-on installer like Install & Upgrade by Waindigo.

Jon W updated Genesis by Waindigo (formerly Last Post Avatar by Waindigo) with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.3 released

New features:
  • Improved support for touch browsers and added an style property to disable all touch browser changes.
  • Improved support for clicking on anchor links with fixed header. Browser now scrolls to correct location on page. Also works for Admin Control Panel.
Bug fixes:
  • Fixes bug that unable to edit phrases if debug mode is disabled.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have an error while installing Genesis:

Callback Waindigo_Genesis_Listener_FileHealthCheck::fileHealthCheck is invalid (Invalid Class).

I have uploaded all contents of the /upload/ directory of the zip file onto my XenForo directoy.

Top Bottom