Gender neutral style

The problem with this guy is, that he is a phpBB addict.
And what he want's is to give Xenforo the look of phpBb in a compact form.
That again is because his Lenovo notebook has a small screen and more: he only uses the touchpad.

What exactly does this person mean by a gender neutral style? Also how is your current style not gender neutral? I'm not completely clear what they are after.

A gender-neutral style is one of his wishes, compact and all.

After many attempts to change the style policy on my forum, he left my own forum and began his campaign on the forum where I am admin.

i think something's being lost in translation here
I think you are right, something may be being lost in translation.

Gender neutrality (adjective form: gender-neutral), also known as gender-neutralism or the gender neutrality movement, describes the idea that policies, language, and other social institutions should avoid distinguishing roles according to people's sex or gender, in order to avoid discrimination arising from the impression that there are social roles for which one gender is more suited than another.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_neutrality

So I'm still not clear what this person wants from your forum?

After many attempts to change the style policy on my forum, he left my own forum and began his campaign on the forum where I am admin.

Gender neutral means neither male or female.

Aside from not making it blue or pink I can't think what anyone else could mean about a "gender neutral style".

A member of nationaalcomputerforum.nl says the style chooser is unnecessary and he wants a gender neutral forum style.
Your site has many many many styles.

1509711902988.webp

Is your forum member suggesting to have:
- Just one style ?
- and that style has gender neutral colours ?

Top Bottom