Thanks to all for the likes and compliments. The homepage has changed since, little customisations here and there, and I am now finally satisfied with it. Feel free to check it out. I am also looking to do post exchanges with other fellow forum webmasters. Feel free to PM me to discuss.

Great work on your new look @JoyFreak and I'm happy to be apart of your community. I hope and wish that everything continues to go as well as it's going. Everything seems to be going great on Joy Freak and I'm very enthusiastic about continuing to be a member there. Congratulations on the new overall UI of your site.

Love the look of your site. It's really snazzy.
Can I ask a genuine question? I hope you don't mind...
Why is there hardly any activity? What's not happening for you?
Or am I missing something? It's like a blog with no responses? :(

Love the look of your site. It's really snazzy.
Can I ask a genuine question? I hope you don't mind...
Why is there hardly any activity? What's not happening for you?
Or am I missing something? It's like a blog with no responses? :(
Thank you so much. Of course you can ask me anything. Tbh, I think it's the niche I'm in. It's a tough one. We have many general gaming forums, and many that are very popular. But I can tell you with confidence that activity/traffic has increased over time and that alone gives me hope. But I am determined and I am sticking with something I truly believe in. We'll see where it ends up in a few years.

Thank you so much. Of course you can ask me anything. Tbh, I think it's the niche I'm in. It's a tough one. We have many general gaming forums, and many that are very popular. But I can tell you with confidence that activity/traffic has increased over time and that alone gives me hope. But I am determined and I am sticking with something I truly believe in. We'll see where it ends up in a few years.
Good for you, you do what is right for you and your community. I know the felling and sometimes face the same issues. But, we are meant to do what we're doing, so it's what we have to do.
You will get there. I wish you nothing but success.
Perseverance is the key to success. (y)
Thank you for being open and not taking offence. None was intended.

Good for you, you do what is right for you and your community. I know the felling and sometimes face the same issues. But, we are meant to do what we're doing, so it's what we have to do.
You will get there. I wish you nothing but success.
Perseverance is the key to success. (y)
Thank you for being open and not taking offence. None was intended.
That you. I really appreciate your kind words. I wish you all the success too :). Have a fantastic weekend!

A quick update from us:

We've included a "classic" theme for our users. The only difference here is the navigation location. This also includes a dark version. Furthermore, we've removed a few clutter.

The classic theme is now our default theme but the users have the choice to revert back to the "modern" theme if they wish to.

Thanks for reading.

Very nice, joy. I never got to see the dark style at the top in action, but it looked great. I wonder wut you're working on for 2.2 ;-)
It was the very first one I put together when JoyFreak was coming to live! The thing is with me is I get bored with the current theme and get a bit restless and want to work on something new. But I am happy with the current theme, it's clean, simple and straight to the point. I am hoping I stick with this one. Only time will tell haha.

Top Bottom