GamersAuctions

Trueprime

ga.webp GamersAuctions is a gaming marketplace & community. This is a very new project and I put much love and work into this. I am looking for any opinions, critiques , or feedback and they are all appreciated. I am always looking for like minded people and love any kind of support as I offer the same in value. The style I am using currently is UI.X Dark from @ThemeHouse which is brilliant, and I have put a lot of my own customizations into this. I look forward to all of your feedback and suggestions, thanks all.

When I first visited I thought the main page was a gallery, I kept clicking forums but then finally noticed those are background images for the forums. It's a very busy layout and not easily readable, I'd suggest lowering the opacity on all those images. Nice site though just needs a bit of tweaking to make it more pleasant to view is all. (y)

When I first visited I thought the main page was a gallery, I kept clicking forums but then finally noticed those are background images for the forums. It's a very busy layout and not easily readable, I'd suggest lowering the opacity on all those images. Nice site though just needs a bit of tweaking to make it more pleasant to view is all. (y)
That is a good idea, and thanks @Steve F. I am still playing around with the UI.X nodes and the capabilities. I will take your suggestions and work on it :)

This site immediately caught my eye when I saw it. @Trueprime reached out to me a few days ago and wanted to partner/affiliate with eachother. At the time I wasn't sure what kind of site this was or if it was more of a closed type niche. Today when he officially released it, I was sure to be proved wrong. The site has brilliant eye catching design. Yes it's on ui.x dark but there has been much customization put into the product. You can see the header has been highly customized and with the natural colors combined and custom node icons, it makes for the perfect fit for his genre.

Great work @Trueprime this is some fantastic work

Customizations look awesome! Imo its a bit too dark, Im on a 4k and I think lightening up the blacks just a bit so there is slightly more contrast would go a long way.

Customizations look awesome! Imo its a bit too dark, Im on a 4k and I think lightening up the blacks just a bit so there is slightly more contrast would go a long way.
Thank you @Mike Creuzer I will take that advise. I noticed in mobile it is very hard to see and I agree with you. I will work on making it lighter and cleaner looking

This site immediately caught my eye when I saw it. @Trueprime reached out to me a few days ago and wanted to partner/affiliate with eachother. At the time I wasn't sure what kind of site this was or if it was more of a closed type niche. Today when he officially released it, I was sure to be proved wrong. The site has brilliant eye catching design. Yes it's on ui.x dark but there has been much customization put into the product. You can see the header has been highly customized and with the natural colors combined and custom node icons, it makes for the perfect fit for his genre.

Great work @Trueprime this is some fantastic work
Thank you @Brad Padgett for your feedback, I am going to make the site a bit lighter to make it an easier visual. Also I am glad to be partnered with MindPiff.com you have an amazing site as well :)

I have given it much thought, and realized I can't please everyone when it comes to style, so I decided I will make two alt styles that members can select. This will be dark and light, this is a better approach and can satisfy our members preferences. :)

I have given it much thought, and realized I can't please everyone when it comes to style, so I decided I will make two alt styles that members can select. This will be dark and light, this is a better approach and can satisfy our members preferences. :)
When you get the dark/light option in, let us know. I'd like to see it and I bet others would too.

I decided to try a whole new framework to display my nodes in a more advance display, where i don't have to sacrifice my images opacity and quality. I am using Oreo from @DohTheme style. This is an unique and interesting spin of things, but i will post some completed results sometime soon :)

Top Bottom