Game Servers [Deleted]

Does this have some kind of "green light / red light" icons to show if server is on or offline? Does this ping the port, so I could use this to show a cPanel server is online

Does this have some kind of "green light / red light" icons to show if server is on or offline? Does this ping the port, so I could use this to show a cPanel server is online
It doesn't have any functionality like that currently.

I'm failing to get it to display, I've added it to my site and widget framework. But can't see it on the site/sidebar.
Thoughts?

I'm failing to get it to display, I've added it to my site and widget framework. But can't see it on the site/sidebar.
Thoughts?
Have you added any servers?

Also, can you PM me the paypal email you used to purchase the addon?

I pmed you it, I did add 3 but unable to see them on the forums.
Can you post a screenshot of the edit widget page for the Game Servers widget in widget framework?

Also, are there any errors in the xenforo server log?

edit.png

Just xenporta 2 issues, but i'm looking into them.

I pmed you it, I did add 3 but unable to see them on the forums.

Hmm. Is at least one of the servers activated (see the checkbox in the server listing)?

Furthermore, does it work if you just include the template (gameservers_template) manually? I think you can do this via the widget framework too.

It works when I do that, though it needs styling.
If it works with that, it could be an issue with your installation of the widget framework or possibly any cache options you have set.

In regards to the styling though, can you post a picture of what you see?

I've been styling it to match the forums at the moment.

Question, How do I make it see the users on teamspeak 3 it just shows " - "

You can see it at http://valsori.com/ if you want.

Plus it only shows when position set to all.
Oh that's what you meant by styling. It's difficult to get all the colours right since many themes use the xenforo defined colours in different ways. The addon attempts to use what's defined but that obviously won't always be ideal. You can alter the colour schemes via CSS.

As for the position stuff, that's a widget framework thing.

I've been styling it to match the forums at the moment.

Question, How do I make it see the users on teamspeak 3 it just shows " - "
That means it can't connect to the server. See the TeamSpeak questions in the FAQ:
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/game-servers.2652/field?field=faq

Top Bottom