Game Servers [Deleted]

ceribik

ceribik submitted a new resource:

Game Servers - Show a detailed list of game and voice servers

Game Servers is a addon that allows you to display a list of game and voice servers including their current player counts and links to connect to them.

A number of screenshots are provided below.
Requirements
- XenForo 1.2+
- PHP 5.3 (5.4 recommended) with bzip2, zlib and outbound UDP socket support

Features
  • Supports over 90 games (including voice servers) using the GameQ library *
  • Supports adding a non-supported server with a custom max player count (see...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
* A list of GameQ supported games/servers is provided below. Not all server types have been tested. If you have any issues, as much support as possible will be provided.
Code:
Source Server
7 Days to Die
America's Army 3 (> 3.2)
America's Army 3 (< 3.2)
America's Army
Alien Swarm
Age of Chivalry
Armed Assault 2: Operation Arrowhead
Armed Assault 2
Armed Assault 3
Armed Assault
All-Seeing Eye
Aliens vs Predator 2
Aliens vs Preadtor
Battlefield 1942
Battlefield 2142
Battlefield 2
Battlefield 3
Battlefield 4
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Battlefield Vietnam
Brink
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 4
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Call of Duty
Call of Duty: United Offensive
Call of Duty: World at War
Crysis 2
Crysis
Crysis Wars
Counter-Strike 1.6
Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Counter-Strike: Source
Cube 2: Sauerbraten
DayZ Mod
DayZ Standalone
Day of Defeat
Day of Defeat: Source
Doom 3
Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars
F.E.A.R.
Fortress Forever
Frontlines: Fuel of War
Gamespy2
Gamespy3
Gamespy
Garry's Mod
Gore
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
Half Life 2: Deathmatch
Half Life: Deathmatch
Homefront
Insurgency
Just Cause 2 Multiplayer
Killing Floor
Left 4 Dead 2
Left 4 Dead
Mafia 2 Multiplayer
Minecraft
Minequery
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
Medal of Honor: Spearhead
Medal of Honor Warfighter
Multi Theft Auto
Mumble (murmur)
Natural Selection 2
Natural Selection
Quake 2
Quake 3
Quake 4
Red Eclipse
Red Faction
Red Orchestra 2
Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Rust
San Andreas Multiplayer
Soldier of Fortune 2
Soldat
Starbound
S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl
Teamspeak 2
Teamspeak 3
Teeworlds
Terraria
Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress Classic
Tribes 2
Tshock
Unreal 2
Unreal Tournament 2004
Unreal Tournament 3
Unreal Tournament
Ventrilo
Warsow
Zombie Master
Zombie Panic Source

Last edited:
Would purchase if this supported Mumble and was a BD widget instead of xenporta only
I'll look into adding Mumble support. Are you using a self-hosted server or a rented one?

As for BD widget support, we already support the widget framework:
Output formats included: template, Widget Framework renderer, XenPorta block

Race 07, one of the few GameTracker doesn't support so unsure if you'll be able to.
I'm not sure if I'll be able to, but I can do some testing if you can let me know a working (and online) server IP and the relevant port(s).

121.73.35.55 ... standard ports:

TCP/UDP: 48942 - 48957
UDP: 26900 - 26907
I did some brief testing to see if it used any common query protocols but nothing panned out. I suspect there isn't a way to query game07 servers as I couldn't find any documentation on it.

No same, there doesn't seem to be any I could find, you would think there'd be something otherwise you wouldn't find any games via the in-game browser.

But hey, thanks for trying :)

No same, there doesn't seem to be any I could find, you would think there'd be something otherwise you wouldn't find any games via the in-game browser.

But hey, thanks for trying :)
Whatever protocol they use is likely proprietary in any case, and no worries.

Finally! Thank you sir!
Your welcome!

Self hosted. Dedicated server using TC Admin to control Mumble.
Just letting you know that I've made progress. I should be able to put out a new version with mumble support in the next 6-12 hours. If you'd like, I can confirm it works with your server if you PM me the IP/hostname and port (if not default).

Firstly thanks for the add-on!

One small problem. I added out Ts3 server info in on a new server but I'm not getting any stats/info from it using the default query port of 10011. I double checked an made sure that is the query port. The TS3 server is running on the same server as our website.

Firstly thanks for the add-on!

One small problem. I added out Ts3 server info in on a new server but I'm not getting any stats/info from it using the default query port of 10011. I double checked an made sure that is the query port. The TS3 server is running on the same server as our website.

Have you read the workaround in the FAQ?

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/game-servers.2652/field?field=faq

I tested the fix and it worked for your server.

Unfortunately, there is a limitation in GameQ when it comes to teamspeak servers on shared hosts. As far as I know, these types of teamspeak servers have a single master server that handles queries (i.e. for player counts, etc) for every server connected and GameQ is not setup to handle this. As a result, you'll have to apply the workaround in the FAQ to manually set the master query port. I will likely reset this master query port back to the default one in a future release and so you won't have to do this for each update of the addon.

I'm currently trying to get one of the GameQ devs to fix this, but they have yet to respond.

Last edited:
ceribik updated Game Servers with a new update entry:

Game Servers v1.0.1

Change Log
  • Added support for Mumble (murmur) servers
  • Added a button to update server information from the server listing (admin) page
  • Changed the default master server query port for teamspeak 3 back to 10011. Read the FAQ if your server host uses a different one.
Update Procedure
1. Upload all files (or just the changed files)
2. Update with the XML

Changed Files
library/GameServers/ControllerAdmin.php
library/GameServers/Model/Server.php...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Have you read the workaround in the FAQ?

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/game-servers.2652/field?field=faq

I tested the fix and it worked for your server.

Unfortunately, there is a limitation in GameQ when it comes to teamspeak servers on shared hosts. As far as I know, these types of teamspeak servers have a single master server that handles queries (i.e. for player counts, etc) for every server connected and GameQ is not setup to handle this. As a result, you'll have to apply the workaround in the FAQ to manually set the master query port. I will likely reset this master query port back to the default one in a future release and so you won't have to do this for each update of the addon.

I'm currently trying to get one of the GameQ devs to fix this, but they have yet to respond.

The work around doesn't seem to work. We are on a higher end VPS server hosting our own TS3 server, not sure if you meant we are on a shared system for our TS3 server.

The work around doesn't seem to work. We are on a higher end VPS server hosting our own TS3 server, not sure if you meant we are on a shared system for our TS3 server.
Can you send me a screenshot of the server edit page for your TS3 server, and if you open up library/GameServers/GameQ/gameq/protocols/teamspeak3.php, can you copy what the following line says:
Code:
protected $master_server_port =

And by "doesn't work" you mean the player and max players count stays at 0?

Top Bottom