Game Servers [Deleted]

Well I stand by my statements. I have offered the 2 devs for GameQ money if they would get off their asses and do this. Mind you I was pleasant at the time. Grew irritated as time has gone by. I have it pretty well documented that I have offered those GameQ devs everything they needed to do this. Use of one of my busy servers, access to the game logs, the query protocol info and my rcon password. Guess what? Didnt happen and probably never will.

The add your rcon thing is something that can be done with something other than a query engine.

I am guessing you really have no idea what you are talking about here. The "query engine" is not needed for the rcon, the rcon is needed during the query in order to retrieve all the info from the Black Ops server. The script you posted is already being used by me, and has nothing really to do with this gameserver addon. It is simply a detailed display script for BO servers.

Sample: http://www.thekillingcrew.com/bo1/

As for devs working for free, I paid the $15 for this addon, so no it was not free or being done in his spare time.

I would appreciate it if you would refrain from any further interaction on this matter, as you do not seem the understand everything involved with what I am actually asking for.

As for time doing this sort of thing, playing games, hosting servers, websites, et al...for me 30+ years. Yea been doing this way too long.

Sadly, it would seem the last resort for me will be to spend a few weekends learning PHP for myself. I have a basic grasp of it so far, just a matter of putting in the time and doing it for myself.

$15 is nothing and 30+ years?? I guess your talking about Atari and Nintendo servers?

Anyways I guess your going to realize the hard way nobody cares except for you regarding the Black Ops query's on your website! Good luck with the attitude!

$15 is nothing and 30+ years?? I guess your talking about Atari and Nintendo servers?

Anyways I guess your going to realize the hard way nobody cares except for you regarding the Black Ops query's on your website! Good luck with the attitude!

I have to assume you have a liberal mentality since you like to pick and choose your terminology to fit your seeming deranged narrative?

You have gone from "free" to "is nothing"? $15 is the price the dev set and deemed to be the value of his addon. As most of it was already done for him in the context of the GameQ protocol, I think his part of it was fairly priced and gave the $15 price tag for his product. If you feel it is nothing, you are more than welcome to send him much more; something akin to what you believe its true value to be. I am willing to bet this will not happen.

Apparently you did not bother to read what I wrote or perhaps were just unable to comprehend its entire meaning? The entire GIST of what I have been trying to say is that no one else seems to care. I have approached many about this, INCLUDING the actual devs for GameQ. I have offered them access to EVERYTHING they claimed they needed to make it happen, and offered to pay them as well. For an experienced PHP coder, the Quake3 protocol is already there. We are talking essentially 30-40 mins of modifying code that already exists, with the query info I have already provided. I will create my own "luck".

My attitude is just fine and commensurate with this particular topic.

And yes 30+ years. Though back then the servers were called BBS's, games that could be played were done so on 1200 baud modems, and I ran a particularly popular BBS for the Commodore64 community at that time. People dialed in daily from all over the country to get on it. So uh yea....even before FIDO net was introduced.

Thanks once again for yet another pointless and worthless response.

Lol I used to play C64 modem games too but wouldn't compare it to what we do these days as far as hosting websites and game servers but I guess if you like go for it.. For me my Game server Website Query Hosting started around 2001 with PHPNuke not 1985... I doubt you queried your C64 Modem games back then on your BBS? :p

Before I replied to your post I did a large search of anything regarding Call of Duty: Black Ops server query code and really I found nothing on it at all...

I am assuming the GameQ Dev doesn't want to add anything to their script that will compromise a server regarding rcon? I am sure it would require a lot of extra coding from what I have seen of the older Call of Duty query code you can use Source Engine protocol??

Just so you know I have most likely purchased and donated 10k worth of website stuff over the years and haven't always been pleased! I usually try to work it out with the Dev or just stop using what I bought never thinking of making a public mockery of them...

Peace!

Is there any way i can have the list point out if specific users are online?

Example: I have game servers that need to be moderated by specific users. I would like to have the list have some sort of indication that there is a moderator on.

Is there any way i can have the list point out if specific users are online?

Example: I have game servers that need to be moderated by specific users. I would like to have the list have some sort of indication that there is a moderator on.
Not at the moment.

I've always thought about adding such a feature but it's not practical since anyone could just change their in-game name to mimic another player. Furthermore, you'd need players to input their in-game alias/name for each game.

Is it possible to add some new functions like:

Slots all
Players all
and current Map?

For CS:GO
The addon already shows you the slot count and current player count. As for the current map, it's not a feature currently, but it's possible to code it in.

Suggestion - Add "Map" Textlink for Minecraft Servers
Servers have on each line a textlink "Join". But nothing is in the last column for a Minecraft server. Can you please add for Minecraft Server a Textlink "Map" instead of nothing? The Link "Map" could be configured in ACP as an URL.

@ceribik, is this possible?

Last edited:
Does this plugin allow resualts to be cached? we have a large site and will cause slow load times if its live results.
Yes, the plugin has always cached results from day one for that very reason. Otherwise if you had 10-20+ servers it would dramatically slow down loading of the forum homepage.

You can even adjust the cache time by altering the frequency of the associated cron job in xenforo (you may need to enable xenforo developer mode).

Top Bottom