Add-on Game Server Integration

Alright stuff that needs to be done before first beta release.

1. Import/Export for Maps and Server Types.
2. Server Types need to be properly configured to use correct query handlers available.
3. Statistics functionality needs to be written. This will take the longest :( Will include graphs and whatnot.
4. User interface needs to be redone. Not sure how much.

While it's not a huge amount for the first release, it's been written very carefully so future inclusions won't be hard to do.

I just have to find the time to work on this!!!

Ok Just found this thread... I would love to beta test this! Will have multi Game Servers running same time..

I came across this after doing some research on how I want to automate game server management via XenForo and saw the development you've done for this @silence

This looks awesome and I'm curious if you need any help? If this is something you're sharing with others I wouldn't mind lending a hand, but if you're going to license it then I won't step on any toes :). Let me know if you're up for it!

I came across this after doing some research on how I want to automate game server management via XenForo and saw the development you've done for this @silence

This looks awesome and I'm curious if you need any help? If this is something you're sharing with others I wouldn't mind lending a hand, but if you're going to license it then I won't step on any toes :). Let me know if you're up for it!

I'm sorry about my time with this, I've had a string of things that have taken my time hostage. I'll update this with any progress soon!

You seem to be as Far or Evan farther than the Other Server Mod on here.. Can you release a Beta Version?

You seem to be as Far or Evan farther than the Other Server Mod on here.. Can you release a Beta Version?
I could do it now, but I really need a way to make the addition of further server types and query handlers possible, hence the import/export system I was describing above.

If I were to make a beta, I want to make sure users can actually use everything without me having to intervene for general purposes.

I did some work on the export system. Import is half done. Statistics is only displaying data currently.
Where does it get the statistics from? Is that coming from something like gameMe? We use that for all our servers so an integration with that API would be awesome. I had a custom addon developed to show server stats based off the gameMe API developed so it definitely can be done :).

Where does it get the statistics from? Is that coming from something like gameMe? We use that for all our servers so an integration with that API would be awesome. I had a custom addon developed to show server stats based off the gameMe API developed so it definitely can be done :).
GameME has an API available and a complete PHP class to do the querying :D. It would be simple enough to integrate it with each server, but maybe in a future update :)

Actually the way it's coded now it wouldn't be too hard to implement. Player lists are built through abstraction, and you could apply GameME to that. Then only provide a page to display the data and you're done!

Actually the way it's coded now it wouldn't be too hard to implement. Player lists are built through abstraction, and you could apply GameME to that. Then only provide a page to display the data and you're done!
That would be pretty dang cool. We also ended up just using SourceBans. I know you were going to make your own bans system but it was just easier at the moment. So making the bans system you're making not required would be cool too :).

Top Bottom