Game of Thrones

All interesting, but Arya's my favorite character. The way she just laughed at The Hound when she heard her aunt had died. Priceless. She is becoming jaded at lightspeed. The way she said so matter-of-factly how she enjoyed killing the two on her list...

Damn.

Just Damn.

All interesting, but Arya's my favorite character. The way she just laughed at The Hound when she heard her aunt had died. Priceless. She is becoming jaded at lightspeed. The way she said so matter-of-factly how she enjoyed killing the two on her list...

Damn.

Just Damn.
Heh.. Arya reminds me of one of my girls - Alice (6 years old), she's a little vicious witch too :D

Soooooooo...

That's it for season 4. Great season final. Nothing more to say (actually, a lot more, but not here in this thread :) ).

Season 5 & 6 confirmed, just about 10 more months to wait.

And Mr. GRRM, maybe consider dropping your 30 years old Wordstar and use something that allows you to write faster. I really need that next book now, having read all the other books and seen all the shows :)

WordPerfect would be a better choice anyway. Just do NOT use Word :)

It'll be over in about 9 hours and 50 minutes (the episode is a little bit longer than usual). Enough time left to watch the US soccer team getting owned by Ghana :)
Don't care about the football... :D we haven't won it since 1966 anyway, and after England's first match performance, I don't think 2014 will be our year either LOL

I have a feeling the next season Arya will not be around or get any air time, I think they will wait for her to get older and become an expert assassin.

I have a feeling the next season Arya will not be around or get any air time, I think they will wait for her to get older and become an expert assassin.

No it's been confirmed she will tame the black dragon and ride/fly it into Kings Landing and kills Jamie Lanister. Also Jon Snow will become King of the North because he will find a magic unicorn ;)

But really looking forward to see what Daenerys Targaryen will do :) So many story lines, so many options :p

The last two episodes were disappointing.

I may switch to the books as the TV series isn't doing much for me any longer.

Well you've got 42 weeks or so til season 5... the books released will bring you up to date (kind of) with the series.. and then you're stuck with the rest of us waiting for him to finish writing the damn things :D

/me :The smart guy that saves episodes up and waits to watch em mid wait through the next season so he doesn't have to wait for a long haul while catch up on something else in the same manner in the meantime.

In fairness, I think the last 2 episodes just weren't as good as some as the other episodes. Especially E9, which was the least interesting episode of all seasons for me.

/me :The smart guy that saves episodes up and waits to watch em mid wait through the next season so he doesn't have to wait for a long haul while catch up on something else in the same manner in the meantime.
AnMAsyu.jpg

Top Bottom