Game of Thrones

Bare hands brawl between Hodor vs The Mountain showdown would interesting to see :D
Hodor would lose without Bran controlling him, unless Hodor has been trolling us all this time and we haven't seen a side of him that we have yet to see.

That expression of Tyrion Lannister at the end was priceless, he was like, You really "Insert word" me over! I love how Tyrion gets hope, then his hopes come crashing down big time the next second.

Lol I'm half way through season 3 episode 8.. It's gonna be a cpl days till I catch up. Just started watching the series on Saturday.

Hodor would lose without Bran controlling him, unless Hodor has been trolling us all this time and we haven't seen a side of him that we have yet to see.

That expression of Tyrion Lannister at the end was priceless, he was like, You really "Insert word" me over! I love how Tyrion gets hope, then his hopes come crashing down big time the next second.
We all hope... (Hell, I've read the books and I still hoped!) Damn you, George R R Martin :D

LOL maybe it's just me, I'm turning softer. Probably spending too much time with my daughters it affects me :P

He should have won. I kept thinking as he was dancing around him and chanting, "you idiot". I wanted to tell poor Tyrion Lannister that the guy was fighting for the wrong reasons.... Well technically, he had good reason to want to fight, but once he was in the match the only reason should have been survival. And it became clear that survival was no longer a priority, I knew he was f***ed.

Dude had him down, bleeding, unarmed, and should have taken what he had. But no, stupidity and pride made him act the fool and so the monster of a man that laid upon the ground regained his strength and catch`ed his breath and sealed his fate.

Last edited:
There was no way he was going to win. We liked him... George knew that.. therefore he had to die :D (And the fact that other than revenge, he didn't really have anything else going for him. Once he'd got his revenge, he wasn't interested in the throne or the politics so he would have been just a filler character.)

Game of Thrones rule - don't become attached to anyone! Everyone must die :D

There was no way he was going to win. We liked him... George knew that.. therefore he had to die :D (And the fact that other than revenge, he didn't really have anything else going for him. Once he'd got his revenge, he wasn't interested in the throne or the politics so he would have been just a filler character.)

Game of Thrones rule - don't become attached to anyone! Everyone must die :D
Tyrion Lannister is one of my favorite characters and after watching this episode, I can't help but think.... Nooooo!

Don't get attached!!!!!!!!

I love Tyrian too :love:
The Lannister's like to pride themselves in being noble (or at least they like people thinking they are) and Tyrion Lannister is the only one of them who has any true sense of the word. Watching the show he's the only one who's not looking to cause unwarranted trouble and actually cares what happens to other people... The dude has a heart and some sense of moral and even leadership skills. And he's right, the only reason why he ever gets kicked around is because of his physical size.

Valar Morghulis - pretty much sums it up.

Yep, it really does :)

And yes, Oberyn quickly became a favorite among fans from the beginning of season 4. That should have raised a big, red warning sign :)
Yeah, his first scene, I sighed and said he's too pretty, funny, sarcastic and witty to live.... :D (granted, I've also read the books lol but I know they've started tweaking things more from season 4 on from the books so not everything is exactly the same.. so I kinda hoped that just maybe . . .)

Top Bottom