Game Of Thrones vs Walking Dead

Game Of Thrones or Walking Dead?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

samo

Big fan of both series and both are coming on tonight at the same time, with Walking Dead's season finale and Game of thrones season opener. If dvr didn't exist which show would you be watching?

l_91f6cb00-ffda-11e1-bdef-45cfc8200005.jpg

The dwarf every time. Also the blonde dragon mother and the Winterfell family.
Shame daddy got executed but my son did warn me ... the word is don't get attached to GOT characters!

Game of Thrones, - better story, better actors.

Walking dead is cool too, but I dont really care about the remaining survivors so much . I think I am rooting for the zombies now :/ that is how boring they are... Dont want to put any spoilers ;)

Game of Thrones have their own sort of Zombies now, I guess we won't miss The Walking Dead now going into a season break. :D

Game of Thrones is far superior to the Plodding Dead. Or should I call it, "The Show That Has People Whining and Doing Nothing Until the Last Five Minute of Every Damned Show...Oh, and It Occasionally Has Zombies"?

I should mention I have read all the comics and the show started promising and then went South pretty quickly. Only thing the show does better than the comic is Daryl.

Game of Thrones is far superior to the Plodding Dead. Or should I call it, "The Show That Has People Whining and Doing Nothing Until the Last Five Minute of Every Damned Show...Oh, and It Occasionally Has Zombies"?

I should mention I have read all the comics and the show started promising and then went South pretty quickly. Only thing the show does better than the comic is Daryl.

The plodding dead. :LOL:

Episode 1 in season 3 was imo the only truly great episode. The rest of the season is becoming another (season 2) stuck at the farm scenario where the writers just seem to have given up and stop writing exciting material.

I'll still persevere with it though and hopefully we will see Dale being resurrected in season 4. :D

Game of Thrones was my first choice. To be honest, season three of The Walking Dead has been a let down. The war between the two camps was drug out way to long. I was ready for a new setting... but I guess I'll have to wait.

I just started watching GOT, on second season now but gonna stop watching as it's too violent and sexual for me. Bummer.

Both are really good and I keep up with both...but if I had to pick one over the other....Game of Thrones wins every time. :)

Game of thrones fan here, as well.
I do enjoy the Walking Dead, but it's getting kinda boring/predictable lately

Top Bottom