Lack of interest Gallery - Sell/Buy Images

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
Hello,

Well the title says it all -

- when you upload an image you can set your price
- when uploading the image - user can upload the image the person want to sell in a zip file or a large image.
- when buying an image, its the same process as Resources -
- Make sure to use PayPal to recive payment
- after you bought a image, you get a mail with the uploaders .zip files/or download link to the image you bought - or add it somewhere else.

Admin.
- set commission on each sale - if a image are bought for 30$ website gets 5% or after admins wish
- can set which usergroups can sell images / buy images.
- Select what payment method are used to buy the image - Paypal are the most used and trusted
- can set max size of the secondary image that will be available to buy ( set: max 20MB )
- can set max size of the .zip file

Yeeh, thats my suggestion :P My Board needs something like this, since IPS/IPB dont even wanna think about this suggestion, i try here :)

Upvote 4
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Your suggestion sounds interesting. I would also like this feature.

Sell each image for a price and if the member does not want to buy only 1 image he can buy the Full Album for a price and admin gets a %

Good Suggestion

Thanks for replies, yeah, i suggested this 1 year ago on IPB Forums and as a support ticket, and not even a like or comment on the post, its like they don't want to expand the customer circle, and keep what they already have :p I know MANY websites who would benefit of this kind of modification, and ofc more customers will buy the Gallery App!

Just to clear it up, admin = the website owner gets commission of a sale the seller gets - like $50 and website get 5% :p i think you knew it, but, i like to make things abit more clear :p

It sounds like a big job. But i think it would be worth it in the end. I'd be willing to throw in some money for the developer.

(y)

If anyone is still interested in this well here's some news.

I've been bugging ******* for months and months to make this add-on. Sending him my ideas.

And it's finally it's out last month and i bought it and have been testing it on my test forum.

I don't think xenforo would make it since it would only be used by a minority.

But he finally added the ability to sell your images at the price you choose and admin gets a commission as well as the seller. It's pretty complex. I love it.

Here it is:
https://*******.com/resources/credits-media-integration.286/

And here's a screenshot of me picking the price to sell this image.
Price.webp

I'm going to get him to make me a download all add-on in the album section using his sell add-on and release it for everyone else.

This way you will be able to Bulk Download images. (y)

Last edited:
Top Bottom