Fusion Gamer - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

I see! and how will this affect future updates? Will it be painful to update or will it override our changes?

Nah, I recommend if you're doing a lot of edits though install another style as a child of the Fusion Gamer, then make all your edits to that.

Nah, I recommend if you're doing a lot of edits though install another style as a child of the Fusion Gamer, then make all your edits to that.
Inbox -> Conversations -> New Convo (msg)
Is very hard to read and highlighted in a shade that makes the text the same color just about. Any possibility to change that?

Also - is there a way to get numbers/floating amounts for alerts/inbox ?

Inbox -> Conversations -> New Convo (msg)
Is very hard to read and highlighted in a shade that makes the text the same color just about. Any possibility to change that?

Also - is there a way to get numbers/floating amounts for alerts/inbox ?

I'll look into the convo's here in a bit, as for the numbers, I added it as a style property -> Fusion Gamer Properties

I went ahead and fixed it muhself with a dev of mine.

One question is ... any reason why nodes as tabs is limited like this?
http://i.imgur.com/N8XYIn8.png

The end tab with 3 white lines ... makes things weird.

It was just reported on my site today, I'm looking at it right now actually, it's bugged(responsive) when logged out and when there's that many tabs.

It was just reported on my site today, I'm looking at it right now actually, it's bugged(responsive) when logged out and when there's that many tabs.
I see... D:
I still need to upload a master theme ... cause I'm going to hate updating over my changes.

I see... D:
I still need to upload a master theme ... cause I'm going to hate updating over my changes.

Heh sadly yes, use a child theme for your customizations, however... we're extremely helpful so if you run into any troubles we'll do our best.

Heh sadly yes, use a child theme for your customizations, however... we're extremely helpful so if you run into any troubles we'll do our best.
So, I'm still kind of new to the whole child theme... all I need to do is install the master fusion again and then switch the current them to child with master as the parent?

So, I'm still kind of new to the whole child theme... all I need to do is install the master fusion again and then switch the current them to child with master as the parent?

That's it, then when you go to update next release you'll overwrite only the Master Style.

All your edits will trickle down and stay put in the child style. Make sure you disable the Master style for user selection though.

That's it, then when you go to update next release you'll overwrite only the Master Style.

All your edits will trickle down and stay put in the child style. Make sure you disable the Master style for user selection though.
I guess I really don't understand how the master sends the configurations to the child. Mayhaps its best I just take it as it is.

I guess I really don't understand how the master sends the configurations to the child. Mayhaps its best I just take it as it is.

Child reads from the master style, so lets say I modify logo_block in the next Fusion Gamer Release.

If you have done no changes to the CHILD logo_block then the changes automatically roll down to the child. If you have done changes to logo_block in your child style, the changes I make in the next Fusion Gamer Release won't overwrite what you've done, instead it will show your child template logo_block as outdated.

From there you can use the new(very nice) tool built into XF "Merge Changes", which you can easily combine your change in logo_block to the change I make if necessary.

I HIGHLY recommend using child styles so upgrades are easy and you won't have to redo your customizations.

Child reads from the master style, so lets say I modify logo_block in the next Fusion Gamer Release.

If you have done no changes to the CHILD logo_block then the changes automatically roll down to the child. If you have done changes to logo_block in your child style, the changes I make in the next Fusion Gamer Release won't overwrite what you've done, instead it will show your child template logo_block as outdated.

From there you can use the new(very nice) tool built into XF "Merge Changes", which you can easily combine your change in logo_block to the change I make if necessary.

I HIGHLY recommend using child styles so upgrades are easy and you won't have to redo your customizations.
Ah, I like the way you think, boy!
haha thanks, uploading one now.

I see that the color from the master style overrides the color of the child - is that on purpose?

Top Bottom