[FS] Events [Paid] [Deleted]

No agenda view, with the list of all upcoming events ?

Edit: i just saw the "agenda view" option in the screenshot, but how does it looks like in action ? Would really appreciate a screenshot of the agenda view.
Same for the widget, a screenshot would be really useful ! :)

Last edited:
The agenda view isn't upcoming events list. There are two view types:

Agenda & Basic. Agenda views include time specific details and events that are timed stretch of their set time (the demo & screenshots are set up like this). The basic views only show the title & start time. The month view is a basic view.

Any screenshots or live demo ?

I want to use this addon for listing concerts. Basically i'm looking to display all upcoming events in the same page, without calendar view, and without displaying days without events. Preferably with the event's location in the title. I also need a widget on index page.
This is what i was using before: http://www.pirate-punk.net/concerts.php

Dear Jeremy,
hi again :) Will be getting the Add On in March. Are you planning an update for the Add On since there has been a major update to XenForo? :)
All the best!

I like this addon but I am finding two issues, hopefully somebody can help me resolve them.

1) Sharing: When you try to share an event on another page it does not work, you get an error (see below). The best you can do is share the event's thread but this defeats the purpose and forces me to make a thread for everything.

jcJ2f8i.jpg

2) Invites: By default it is only letting me invite members one by one by searching their name. Is there anyway to mass invite, or even better to invite all members under a specific user group?

If these are not stock features, i would love to see them added in. I am going to keep playing with permissions in hopes to fix my first issue but the second one is more of a suggest upgrade. I'd also be willing to hire somebody to alter inviting to enable me to invite all members or a specific user group(s).

Attachments

• upload_2016-3-1_11-37-38.webp
    upload_2016-3-1_11-37-38.webp
    16.9 KB · Views: 3
I like this addon but I am finding two issues, hopefully somebody can help me resolve them.

1) Sharing: When you try to share an event on another page it does not work, you get an error (see below). The best you can do is share the event's thread but this defeats the purpose and forces me to make a thread for everything.

jcJ2f8i.jpg

2) Invites: By default it is only letting me invite members one by one by searching their name. Is there anyway to mass invite, or even better to invite all members under a specific user group?

If these are not stock features, i would love to see them added in. I am going to keep playing with permissions in hopes to fix my first issue but the second one is more of a suggest upgrade. I'd also be willing to hire somebody to alter inviting to enable me to invite all members or a specific user group(s).

@Alfa1 Do you have any ideas on how to fix these?

I had a death in the family and a promotion at work that has doubled my hours temporarily. I haven't sat down at a computer in almost a week.

I saw the part about importing holiday calendars, but is it possible to add your own recurring holidays? I'm converting from vB and have to bring over a calendar full of silly holidays, like Talk like a Pirate day.

Top Bottom