[FS] Events [Paid] [Deleted]

Just bought this add-on and installed it. I am facing an issue in choosing the dates. The pop up for selection of dates is not coming when I click on the 'start date' or ' end date' fields. It is just plain with some values as shown in the attachment. Events.webp

What could be the issue? Please help.

Importers have a different license structure. You do not need to pay renewals for updates and can use importers on every site you personally own.
Ok, well I'll manually copy events across as I don't think i have too many, but is it going to be possible to have both xenatendo and this installed at the same time in order for me to do that?

Just bought this add-on and installed it. I am facing an issue in choosing the dates. The pop up for selection of dates is not coming when I click on the 'start date' or ' end date' fields. It is just plain with some values as shown in the attachment. View attachment 124579

What could be the issue? Please help.

You have a z-index issue. I'll need to dig up a fix I wrote a while ago.

Ok, well I'll manually copy events across as I don't think i have too many, but is it going to be possible to have both xenatendo and this installed at the same time in order for me to do that?

They use the same route; you cannot access both.

I have a few questions about this

1. Is there a sidebar, so it can be added on various pages?

2. Does it work with [bd] Widget Framwork?

3. Can it be called into a page of my choice, for example display X invites in the next X days?

@Jeremy I cant complete my registration on your site as I don't get the email with the link, see your PM. Have tried 4 different emails addresses.

Last edited:
There is a home page side bar add-on

Yes, it works with the widget framework.

There is no such option.

The comment is the same; you are having a z-index issue related to your style. There is a fix coming in the next release.

What could have caused the add-on to do this? It was working just fine before. Perhaps upgrading XF to current version?
Do you know when the next release would be? Your add-on is crucial to my site.

Sorry, I understand it is with the style, but you mentioned there is a fix to this? Is there a css that can be added as a quick fix?

The fix is buried in one of the JavaScript files. I do not know the exact changes I made a few weeks ago in 1.1 to work around an issue to describe them to you now.

Due to the lack of a z-index standard, I recommend that the add-on developer simply adds a z-index to the component that is needing to show above other layers. If I recall simple a z-index: 1; should suffice. Other add-on developers are having the same issue, but I would say that something that appears on its own layer should also in fact have that layer defined. Position: fixed is not quite enough.

As resource developers, to make sure everything works together, a z-index standard should be designed. I can try to propose one.

z-index: 1 hasn't sufficed in nearly any instance I've tried it with. And that was my fix, I just don't know the exact line in a compressed thousand line JavaScript file.

z-index: 1 hasn't sufficed in nearly any instance I've tried it with. And that was my fix, I just don't know the exact line in a compressed thousand line JavaScript file.
Which file are you referring to? As far as I know, a CSS edit should be fine. Ill install this and see if I can fix it.

The fix is buried in one of the JavaScript files. I do not know the exact changes I made a few weeks ago in 1.1 to work around an issue to describe them to you now.
you can fix this via CSS instead of messing around with the .js

edit template: fs_events_anytime.css

find this class and add a z-index to it:
HTML:
.AnyTime-pkr,
.AnyTime-pkr *
{
  text-align:center;
    z-index:1;
}

This is the latest version of UI.x and works find with a z-index of 1
Selection_497.webp

The CSS I tried wasn't working. Found the JavaScript that wrote it to the HTML and added it there.

Top Bottom