[FS] Events [Paid] [Deleted]

The only information being that it's feature complete.
I haven't seen him say it's feature complete, and that he won't be adding any more features to it ever. I have seen him say that the RC was "complete" (and he used quotation marks when he posted it) and released it as stable. I'll even go so far as to say that version 1 may be feature complete, but he's never he said isn't considering new features to further updates.

I also don't think he'd have addded a Have You Seen area on his support site if he felt the addon was feature complete. But, I don't know, maybe that's just me :p

I haven't seen him say it's feature complete, and that he won't be adding any more features to it ever. I have seen him say that the RC was "complete" (and he used quotation marks when he posted it) and released it as stable. I'll even go so far as to say that version 1 may be feature complete, but he's never he said isn't considering new features to further updates.

I also don't think he'd have addded a Have You Seen area on his support site if he felt the addon was feature complete. But, I don't know, maybe that's just me :p

Yep. I'd be very surprised if someone came this far building a solid base product then didn't continue adding features.

I don't know many developers that tell what their roadmap is. To me it's a stable feature rich product as is. Yes people will always want it to do more but don't just assume that a developer doesn't plan to add more features just because they don't give you a road map.

Is there a way to assign different colors to each of the event box in the calendar? For example, having holidays be light grey, vs. actual events be red, etc.
Thanks in advance

Does this add on allow import of ics entries?
I have a schedule in outlook (or any number of other formats) that i wish to import so that these are displayed within the forum calender

Installed and translated. But I didn't find any way of translating the weekdays (Mon, Tue, Wed and so on). Please advice :)

Any idea? Please don't tell me that weekdays are hard-coded

They are in the .js file .. I think we need some way to make sure, that google calender file is loaded depending on what country we as customer are from.. The files I'm talking about is those here: js\fs\events\fullcalendar\lang\ .. I'm no programmer so I'm in the same place as you - also have this 12am/pm vs 24 hours issues..

He responded at his own site: "Language integration for the calendar wasn't implemented in the first version."

:(

He responded at his own site: "Language integration for the calendar wasn't implemented in the first version."

Thank you for this reply - This is sad indeed - Nothing is just US and 12am/pm - Xenforo has alot of non-english 24 hours customers - so I think personally that xenforo add-ons developers - when we are talking big add-on, that I think Events is, should have that in thier mind.. And $25 is alot for a products that can't be multi language or fully translateable. Or at least announce that a products is not fully translateable and not support 24 hours etc.

I hope we will se a international version of this nice add-on..

Thank you for this reply - This is sad indeed - Nothing is just US and 12am/pm - Xenforo has alot of non-english 24 hours customers - so I think personally that xenforo add-ons developers - when we are talking big add-on, that I think Events is, should have that in thier mind.. And $25 is alot for a products that can't be multi language or fully translateable. Or at least announce that a products is not fully translateable and not support 24 hours etc.

I hope we will se a international version of this nice add-on..
I completely agree. More so, I see this as a bug. Should be fixed in the next update.

Here is a little CSS to show a Font Awesome icon (birthday cake) next to usernames in the calendar. This assumes you are already loading Font Awesome in some form.

Code:
.fc-user-birthday .fc-content .fc-title:before
{
    content: "\f1fd";
    display: inline-block;
    font: normal normal normal 14px/1 FontAwesome;
    font-size: 1em;
    color: #18E68A;
    margin: 1px 4px;
}

T1lQOru.png

Top Bottom