front page for xenforo?

The front page of that site is not running XF at all. It just appears as though they've done a nice integration with the style - the news stories and comments linked to from the front page don't appear to be part of XF either.

There are various featured threads and portal add-ons that may help you achieve what you want in the Resource Manager:

Resources | XenForo Community

Thanks Chris. I did have a good look around and really only found addon portals that have threads attached to them from the forum. At this point, maybe the wordpress bridge maybe. Im really not sure if i can use this: [8wayRun.Com] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO
as a front page and have news content on its own, not using threads/content from the forum.

By their nature, almost all XenForo add-ons that provide portal functionality are going to use threads and posts for the content.

Otherwise, yes, you'd need something like a WordPress bridge.

The front page of that site is not running XF at all. It just appears as though they've done a nice integration with the style - the news stories and comments linked to from the front page don't appear to be part of XF either.

There are various featured threads and portal add-ons that may help you achieve what you want in the Resource Manager:

Resources | XenForo Community
Actually, looking more at the source, i believe that forum is using wordpress.
And, looking at there tunes page: Tunes - GTPlanet i think they're using xenforo resource?

Hi,

I am wanting to start a new community. Wanting to go with Xenforo for forum, but i really need a front page blog like. Im wondering if anyone knows which addon this site is running please?
GTPlanet – Covering the World of Gran Turismo

Thanks.

I am also waiting when the new user group add a tread in my page then the tread is go to moderator/admin panel but not show the home page because due to some fake threads? Is it possible to change the permission? how to solve it?

Top Bottom