From XF Community to Radio Interviews :-)

Divinum Fiat

Hey everyone,

XF team, I hope it's okay that I offer this here. If not, please remove post. :)

It's been a little over 2 years since I decided to go with Xenforo over vBulletin and it has been one of my best business moves ever. (y) To date my forum has become a PR3 with over 58,000 backlinks and my Youtube videos (all linked to my forum) have been viewed over 750,000 times (about 10,000 times per week).

A while back I decided to start getting booked on radio shows in the mind, body, spirit field, which has increased my community, brought more clients and resulted in more product sales.

This has resulted in a joint venture with the radio publicity expert, Alex Carroll, who has done millions of free radio publicity, over 1,200 radio interviews, sold over 250,000 books and is a regular speaker at the prestigious Publicity Summit in New York and the Author 101 events in Los Angeles. His clients are people like Mark Victor Hansen, Jack Canfield, Marci Shimoff, T. Harv Ecker, Marianne Williamson, and so many more.

I feel very fortunate to have been asked to do a free teleseminar with him next week, Wednesday January 15th, at 11 a.m. Pacific (2 p.m. Eastern and 8 p.m. Central European), and then again at 6 p.m. pacific/9 p.m. Eastern. I'll be sharing some of my tried and true tricks on getting more members to my community through radio publicity, getting Youtube views, radio bookings and more. If you have an important message to share with the world, you want to get on this call.

If you're in the field of mind, body, spirit, paranormal, etc., then this call is for you. We're giving away a great bonus (live), 5 minutes before show start, so be early! Plus, we only have 200 seats and I know Alex' list is huge - so reserve your spot if you feel this can help you get your community growing too.

You can either go here and watch our 3 1/2 minute video and register there, or you can send a blank email here.

If you're struggling with your forum, hang in there! Things may start off slow but when you learn a few tricks on getting yourself out there, such as Youtube and Radio Publicity, things can change for you in a heart beat. Hang in there!

Wishing everyone a great New Year!

Blessings,
Cha~zay

It's a little "tool" that I designed, and then we contacted like-minded sites who could benefit from it. There are dozens of sites who have this tool installed, giving us backlinks. I just bought the code from the developer because I want others to get the same benefit too. Right now I'm in the planning phases of how to offer the same to others.

If you'd like to know more just ask. :-)

It's a little "tool" that I designed, and then we contacted like-minded sites who could benefit from it. There are dozens of sites who have this tool installed, giving us backlinks. I just bought the code from the developer because I want others to get the same benefit too. Right now I'm in the planning phases of how to offer the same to others.

If you'd like to know more just ask. :)
Very smart idea. I am sure I could do the same for my communities but I have been ill so much... :(

Top Bottom