• Australia

Votes: 8 6.0%

• Total voters
Originally from here (ignore the 'A' flag):
michigan.webp

Now from here:
dcmetro.webp

:)

I hated Istanbul when I was living there, sorry BlackThorn.
Way too busy/noisy/stressful.
Driving across the bridge to work every day was a nightmare too!

I much prefer the smaller cities or the south, Bitez being one of my favourite places.

A small town in an area of England that the government tried getting rid of (tried giving us a regional assembly like the Welsh and Scotch have), that used to need Prince Bishops to keep in check and that the Scotch used to wander through, scrapping, on their way to attack York. Aye, we're that bad :p

That said, my corner of the county was on that Secret Britain thing the other week so I suppose we're not too bad after all :)

I hated Istanbul when I was living there, sorry BlackThorn.
Way too busy/noisy/stressful.
Driving across the bridge to work every day was a nightmare too!
I much prefer the smaller cities or the south, Bitez being one of my favourite places.

I guess, I agree with you, "driving across the bridge..." very bad yeah but I'm used to and I do not like cars so much in istanbul city. Generally I'm travelin' with the bus or trains here but you're right with your this thinks, sure. Most of people livin' here and they very more in the ways/bridges in istanbul city. You said, you lived here but where do you lived in here? Can you tell me that district/city? And where are you from now?

You said, you lived here but where do you lived in here? Can you tell me that district/city? And where are you from now?
I'm from South Wales originally (Galler) and when I was in Istanbul I was first living in Ulus (Adnan Menderes Caddesi) and then moved to Atasehir.

I met my wife there who is from Elazig but lived mostly in Ankara and was working/living in Istanbul when I was there.

Now we live in London, hopefully soon Bitez :D

I really wanna go to Singaporeeee! ^^ I would guess Singapore is great the country right?

Well, its a very pleasant place for expatriates to live. It's often referred to as one of Asia's economic "tigers". A hi-tech, wealthy city-state in south-east Asia, also known for the conservatism of its leaders and its strict social controls.

But, Singapore is not the place for the fun-loving expatriate. The country's nightlife was regarded as being by far the worst in the region - a reputation triggered at least partly by strict laws relating to public entertainment and censorship.

Other then that, it's really a pleasant country to live in. :)

I'm from South Wales originally (Galler) and when I was in Istanbul I was first living in Ulus (Adnan Menderes Caddesi) and then moved to Atasehir.

I met my wife there who is from Elazig but lived mostly in Ankara and was working/living in Istanbul when I was there.

Now we live in London, hopefully soon Bitez :D

Ohhh I know there :D Ataşehir is very good but most of people live there :D Probably that would be boring :P
Elazığ is a city in Turkey, I know there but I've never been there yet. I guess you married with a turkish woman this is nice (: Ankara is okay but Istanbul is better than from Ankara city :D London... There is amazing but I never been there but I'd guess, I really wanna go to there! Because so amazing metal/rock bars and gothic girls right there :D :P

Well, its a very pleasant place for expatriates to live. It's often referred to as one of Asia's economic "tigers". A hi-tech, wealthy city-state in south-east Asia, also known for the conservatism of its leaders and its strict social controls.

But, Singapore is not the place for the fun-loving expatriate. The country's nightlife was regarded as being by far the worst in the region - a reputation triggered at least partly by strict laws relating to public entertainment and censorship.

Other then that, it's really a pleasant country to live in. :)

So, I understood what do you mean thanks for that but I've look at now some the pictures at google here you go: http://www.google.com.tr/images?hl=...singapore&gbv=2&aq=f&aqi=g7&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai= I really like here now, so much. Well, Singapore is so expensive for living?
How many million people live in there?

Top Bottom