Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Antarctica

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Australia

Votes: 8 6.0%

• Total voters
Hi Guys

If it's national anthems we are posting I just found the American one :D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Regards

Dereck

I am from Taipei, Taiwan.

24675757.jpg

I live near this place.

Best National Anthem ever --- Expecially when you know the meaning... much better than god save the queen atleast...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

LOL. in italian sounds completely different ... you told me that 'him is from the right side' where 'right' don't means 'reason' ... hope you understand my 'lesson' ... :D:D
Nowwwww, I have understand the difference. :D
Mille Grazie

LOL. in italian sounds completely different ... you told me that 'him is from the right side' where 'right' don't means 'reason' ... hope you understand my 'lesson' ... :D:D
Someday I wish to learn Italian~! I actually intend to learn Sicilian first, as we have a lot of people from Sicily living around my area.

How difficult is it to understand Sicilian for mainland Italians? Also, is it very difficult to understand/learn other Romance languages?

Someday I wish to learn Italian~! I actually intend to learn Sicilian first, as we have a lot of people from Sicily living around my area.

How difficult is it to understand Sicilian for mainland Italians? Also, is it very difficult to understand/learn other Romance languages?

i live in the north east, and i can tell you that i don't understand sicilian dialect ... it's completely different that the main italian lang ...

anyway, i think that is much difficult learn english or german, cause italian is 'what you speak is what you write' ...

I think some will argue it is an Island :)
Cape Breton (where I live) is an island, too, but it's North American.

Which continent is Greenland a part of? Which country is it a part of?

Which continent is New Zealand a part of?
Weak argument. Those countries were never considered part of a continent. The UK, however, is geographically and politically part of the EU; therefore, European.

Top Bottom