Friends by Waindigo [Deleted]

Somehow, I am failing at this. I cannot find where/how to add as a friend. I am following User A, User A is following me. Nowhere can I locate how to request "friend".

Somehow, I am failing at this. I cannot find where/how to add as a friend. I am following User A, User A is following me. Nowhere can I locate how to request "friend".
Top-right of a member's profile, next to the follow button.

If this does not appear, maybe it is because you are using a non-default style... although having a quick look at your site, that bit isn't particularly customised.

Ok, got it showing.

To those of you using the XenBook theme, the link is there, it is just not shown due to the color of the text.

Waindigo updated Friends by Waindigo with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.1 released

New features:
  • Added option to require (or not) following of a member before a friend request is made.
  • Added option to automatically make users follow each other upon confirmation of a friend request.
  • Added friend links to a user's member card.
Bug fixes:
  • Removed mutual friends from a user's own profile.
  • Fixed bug that you cannot unfriend a member if you stop following them.
  • Fixed missing overlay when you click the number (or 'show all' link)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Glad to see some of my suggestions implemented, looking forward to upgrading and testing when I get a chance later :)

Code:
Please enter a valid callback method.

Got this on install, but it show up on the installed product list any ways. :confused:

However upon trying to visit someone's profile... You get a white page with this error.

Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method XenForo_Model_User::getFriendRecord() in /home/sociall1/public_html/area51/library/Waindigo/Friends/ControllerPublic/Member.php on line 17

Nothing shows up in the error log its self.

Same test site .... Only Windigo add-ons installed.

Code:
Please enter a valid callback method.

Got this on install, but it show up on the installed product list any ways. :confused:

However upon trying to visit someone's profile... You get a white page with this error.

Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method XenForo_Model_User::getFriendRecord() in /home/sociall1/public_html/area51/library/Waindigo/Friends/ControllerPublic/Member.php on line 17

Nothing shows up in the error log its self.

Same test site .... Only Windigo add-ons installed.

Confirmed on 1.1.3.
Since the post is a few months old, has anyone figured that out yet?

Confirmed on 1.1.3.
Since the post is a few months old, has anyone figured that out yet?
Sorry! It's on my to-do list, but I have been very busy (although not as busy as you are making out -- it has been less than a month!).

Sorry! It's on my to-do list, but I have been very busy (although not as busy as you are making out -- it has been less than a month!).
Oops, you´re right. The post I was referring to was from july, not june. Sry, mate. Carry on :)

Hi Darlin'
I'm getting this error when trying to click on any member names.
Fatal error: Call to undefined method XenMoods_XFCP_Model_User::getFriendRecord() in /home/*****/public_html/memberportal/library/Waindigo/Friends/ControllerPublic/Member.php on line 17

Thank you.

Gabby

Hi Darlin'
I'm getting this error when trying to click on any member names.
Fatal error: Call to undefined method XenMoods_XFCP_Model_User::getFriendRecord() in /home/*****/public_html/memberportal/library/Waindigo/Friends/ControllerPublic/Member.php on line 17

Thank you.

Gabby

Yes, that is the error I was getting...

Top Bottom