Friends by Waindigo [Deleted]

Will this work with current Friends as well ? Like some members have been added as Friend but then don't login for months or leave and there's no way of removing them from your profile page.

Will this work with current Friends as well ? Like some members have been added as Friend but then don't login for months or leave and there's no way of removing them from your profile page.
I don't understand your question. There is always a way of removing them -- by unfriending them. You can unfriend all your friends at any time, without any restrictions.

I've just installed it... BUT....

When I go to my own profile or any other members profile, all i get is a blank white page.. No profile No nothing.

Help pls!

I don't understand your question. There is always a way of removing them -- by unfriending them. You can unfriend all your friends at any time, without any restrictions.
I mean.... Currently you can not remove a Friend from your friends list Unless they unfriend you.

Do u understand me now?

I mean.... Currently you can not remove a Friend from your friends list Unless they unfriend you.

Do u understand me now?
In order to be someone's friend, it has to be confirmed by both sides. If either side unfriends then the friendship is destroyed. Just like Facebook. One sided friendships do not exist -- if it is one sided, it is just called following.

I've just installed it... BUT....

When I go to my own profile or any other members profile, all i get is a blank white page.. No profile No nothing.

Help pls!
You still having this issue, or were you just impatient and didn't wait for the template cache to be rebuilt?

In order to be someone's friend, it has to be confirmed by both sides. If either sites unfriends then the friendship is destroyed. Just like Facebook. One sided friendships do not exist -- if it is one sided, it is just called following.

You still having this issue, or were you just impatient and didn't wait for the template cache to be rebuilt?
Still having the issue.

DO NOT INSTALL THIS!!!

IT'S FULL OF BUGS - DISABLES SIGN UP SO WHEN A NEW MEMBER CREATES A PROFILE ACCOUNT AND CLICKS REGISTER - IT GIVES AN ERROR MESSAGE, STOPPING PEOPLE FROM REGISTERING.

I have some new members emailing me that they couldn't sign up.... So I even tried creating a user account from the ACP and got the same error.

I had to uninstall the .xml file to reverse the effects of this add-on... Disabling the add-on didn't help!

DO NOT INSTALL THIS!!!

IT'S FULL OF BUGS - DISABLES SIGN UP SO WHEN A NEW MEMBER CREATES A PROFILE ACCOUNT AND CLICKS REGISTER - IT GIVES AN ERROR MESSAGE, STOPPING PEOPLE FROM REGISTERING.

I have some new members emailing me that they couldn't sign up.... So I even tried creating a user account from the ACP and got the same error.

I had to uninstall the .xml file to reverse the effects of this add-on... Disabling the add-on didn't help!
Thanks for not getting hysterical about this small bug.

Top Bottom