Friend Inviter [Paid] [Deleted]

When you invite a friend via e-mail, return address of the user - support@forum.xxx.
This user can contact someone else on behalf of the support@forum.xxx and ask his password, for example. In any case, the user can write letters on behalf of the administrator is very bad for security.

Can You make so that the return address was from the user settings. Thank you.

Some noob attempted to use Friend Inviter to spam his own site so I disabled it and banned the user.

How can we restrict Friend Inviter to a special usergroup? I see no usergroup permissions for Friend Inviter.

Hi Chris
I am finding that if you don't have any contacts in Yahoo, an error is thrown after connecting to Yahoo:
Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: contact - library/FriendInviter/Helper/Yahoo.php:237
Generated By: Admin, A moment ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/xxx/public_html/library/FriendInviter/Helper/Yahoo.php(237): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/xxx/p...', 237, Array)
#1 /home/xxx/public_html/library/FriendInviter/ControllerPublic/FriendInviter.php(387): FriendInviter_Helper_Yahoo::parseYahooContacts(Array)
#2 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): FriendInviter_ControllerPublic_FriendInviter->actionYahoo()
#3 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/xxx/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(57) "http://www.recreationalflying.com.au/friend-inviter/yahoo"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Some noob attempted to use Friend Inviter to spam his own site so I disabled it and banned the user.

How can we restrict Friend Inviter to a special usergroup? I see no usergroup permissions for Friend Inviter.
There are currently no user group permissions for this add-on, but that seems a logical addition for a future update.

Hi Chris
I am finding that if you don't have any contacts in Yahoo, an error is thrown after connecting to Yahoo:
Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: contact - library/FriendInviter/Helper/Yahoo.php:237
Generated By: Admin, A moment ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/xxx/public_html/library/FriendInviter/Helper/Yahoo.php(237): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/xxx/p...', 237, Array)
#1 /home/xxx/public_html/library/FriendInviter/ControllerPublic/FriendInviter.php(387): FriendInviter_Helper_Yahoo::parseYahooContacts(Array)
#2 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): FriendInviter_ControllerPublic_FriendInviter->actionYahoo()
#3 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/xxx/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(57) "http://www.recreationalflying.com.au/friend-inviter/yahoo"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Sorry for the delay. I will fix this in the next version I release.

Hi @Chris Deeming could you send me the latest version of the addon please? It seem that I haven't gotten it.
Have sent this to the e-mail address I have on the order.

Hi Chris,

Question :

1. Is there a way to incorporate add-on onto the side-bar?
2. Is there a way to track users who have sent invitations to friends?

Deddy

Hi Chris,

I got this error tonight in my logs:

ErrorException: Undefined variable: initials - library/FriendInviter/ControllerPublic/FriendInviter.php:577

Will there be a fix for this?!

Best regards,

Tobi

Hi Chris,

Where do us registered users get updates from for this please??I'm currently running x.x.3 behind.... www.deemit.co.uk points to xenmediagallery which doesn't mention anything about a subscription to this at all, and i don't remember seeing any mails at all relating to this..

Many thanks
Paul

You will have had e-mails.

You've not got an account anywhere, you would have placed an order directly on PayPal and subsequent updates would have been emailed to you.

If you can't find any, please PM me your PayPal e-mail address and I will email a copy of the email out to you.

Been a while since i used this...installed it again today updating to the latest version.

clickin on facebook gives the following error :
Code:
Server Error

Undefined variable: initials

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in FriendInviter/ControllerPublic/FriendInviter.php at line 577
FriendInviter_ControllerPublic_FriendInviter->actionFacebook() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/nzwarrio/public_html/www.nzwarriorsfans.com/index.php at line 13

Google
Code:
Error: redirect_uri_mismatch
The redirect URI in the request: http://www.nzwarriors.com/friend-inviter/google/callback did not match a registered redirect URI
Learn more
Request Details

Twitter
Code:
Server Error

Undefined variable: twitterLogin

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in FriendInviter/ControllerPublic/FriendInviter.php at line 647
FriendInviter_ControllerPublic_FriendInviter->actionTwitter() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/nzwarrio/public_html/www.nzwarriorsfans.com/index.php at line 13

I have all the apis and api secrets correctly configured. Any ideas @Chris Deeming ?

I would say that actually you maybe don't have them all correctly configured.

The Google one suggests the site URL has clanged.

Also try unlimking the services and logging in again.

Hi Chris,

How do I disable the "friend inviter" link in the member account drop down menu. Since I have the sidebar add-on for this add-on already.
I see no point for it to appear in the member drop down menu again.

Thanks,

I'm getting the following error on the Yahoo integration:

Server Error
Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in FriendInviter/Helper/Yahoo.php at line 238
  2. FriendInviter_Helper_Yahoo::ParseYahooContacts() in FriendInviter/ControllerPublic/FriendInviter.php at line 387
  3. FriendInviter_ControllerPublic_FriendInviter->actionYahoo() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /[DELETED]/index.php at line 13

Top Bottom