XF 1.2 Fresh install and import Xenforo

bladinium

Hello,

Following multiple problem, I have to recreate a new facility and import my old forum. However when importing forums, there is an error:

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: discussion_count - library/XenForo/Importer/XenForo.php:1952
Generated By: Bladinium, 2 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/ecigfaci/public_html/V3-3/library/XenForo/Importer/XenForo.php(1952): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/ecigfaci/...', 1952, Array)
#1 /home/ecigfaci/public_html/V3-3/library/XenForo/Importer/XenForo.php(1333): XenForo_Importer_XenForo->_quickAssembleData(Array, Array, Array)
#2 /home/ecigfaci/public_html/V3-3/library/XenForo/Importer/XenForo.php(1395): XenForo_Importer_XenForo->_importNodeTree(23, Array, Array, Array)
#3 /home/ecigfaci/public_html/V3-3/library/XenForo/Importer/XenForo.php(1395): XenForo_Importer_XenForo->_importNodeTree(144, Array, Array, Array)
#4 /home/ecigfaci/public_html/V3-3/library/XenForo/Importer/XenForo.php(1271): XenForo_Importer_XenForo->_importNodeTree(0, Array, Array)
#5 /home/ecigfaci/public_html/V3-3/library/XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php(77): XenForo_Importer_XenForo->stepNodes(0, Array)
#6 /home/ecigfaci/public_html/V3-3/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(195): XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep(Object(XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'nodes', 0, Array)
#7 /home/ecigfaci/public_html/V3-3/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(247): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep(Object(XenForo_Importer_XenForo), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'nodes', 0, Array)
#8 /home/ecigfaci/public_html/V3-3/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(190): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep(Object(XenForo_Importer_XenForo), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'nodes', Array)
#9 /home/ecigfaci/public_html/V3-3/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep()
#10 /home/ecigfaci/public_html/V3-3/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 /home/ecigfaci/public_html/V3-3/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(58) "http://www.ecig-facile.fr/V3-3/admin.php?import/start-step"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["import/start-step"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(2) {
    ["step_nodes"] => string(12) "Import Nodes"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }

Would it be possible to get help? I am using the integrated import to XenForo 1.2

Thank you

I generally don't like the idea of importing as a means to "freshen" your forum, but...

That error would seem to indicate a problem with the source data. Perhaps a forum node that is missing an xf_forum record. I can examine your database if you give me access to phpmyadmin.

@bladinium

After some debugging I have narrowed it down to an apparent problem with PHP. Your data is fine. The importer is fine. Yet this code (when run during the import) is returning records from both xf_forum and xf_node. These extraneous xf_node records are responsible for the error you are receiving.

Code:
$sDb->fetchAll('SELECT * FROM xf_forum')

I suspect XCache is causing the problem. Please ask your host to disable XCache in PHP. Then try the import again.

Incidentally, there is a distinct possibility that your Tapatalk problems are also being caused by XCache.

@bladinium

Removing Xcache fixed that problem. But then I found you had a node_id 176 in both xf_page and xf_forum (it's supposed to be a forum). So I deleted the record from xf_page. It is past the node import now.

Top Bottom