FREE service to sell digital downloads?

So if you're using their bandwidth to sell, and not giving them any money, how exactly are they going to make money on the deal? Nothing's free.

You didn't specify that it was in relation to XenForo, I posted in regards to a vague mention of selling products, which is prohibited. However, that thread states:
For the avoidance of doubt, there are no such restrictions with regards to XenForo related add-ons, modifications, resources and services.

Ok I DO need a free service to sell digital downloads that doesn't make you pay for ANYTHING.

I don't think you are going to find a "sugar daddy" service like this. Anyone that allows selling of digital downloads has to have a way of making money themselves - either a fee from the person selling or a portion of the sales of the download... either way, you going to pay a slice of the pie.

@yolulz You best bet is to find one that wants a cut of the sale, that way you're not paying an up front, monthly, or transfer fee cost.

Of course if you really want something that will not cost you extra.... You could use XenForo or the Resource Manager. People who purchased would be upgraded into X user group and allowed to download.

@yolulz You best bet is to find one that wants a cut of the sale, that way you're not paying an up front, monthly, or transfer fee cost.

Of course if you really want something that will not cost you extra.... You could use XenForo or the Resource Manager. People who purchased would be upgraded into X user group and allowed to download.

Im using the resource manager. I just need something to handle transactions.

Im using the resource manager. I just need something to handle transactions.

So you're seeking a payment gateway .... ie... Google Wallet or Paypal for example....

Yes, you're not going to find anyone who is going to allow you to receive money for free. It cost them to transfer the funds from one bank to another, just as it cost them to authorize someone's debit or credit or pre-said card.

So you're seeking a payment gateway .... ie... Google Wallet or Paypal for example....

Yes, you're not going to find anyone who is going to allow you to receive money for free. It cost them to transfer the funds from one bank to another, just as it cost them to authorize someone's debit or credit or pre-said card.

Except I'm 14 and only my dad has paypal. When I'm with him this weekend I'm going to ask him If i can use his.

Except I'm 14 and only my dad has paypal. When I'm with him this weekend I'm going to ask him If i can use his.

That sounds like a plan.

You can setup the resource manage to only allow X user group to be able to download. Just use the subscription service inside XenForo that allows for paypal. Once the purchase that subscription they're promoted to X user group and can download Y product and services.

If you're going to have more than 1 item, have more than one subscription, and more than one user group. :)

That sounds like a plan.

You can setup the resource manage to only allow X user group to be able to download. Just use the subscription service inside XenForo that allows for paypal. Once the purchase that subscription they're promoted to X user group and can download Y product and services.

If you're going to have more than 1 item, have more than one subscription, and more than one user group. :)

Yeah, Im just going to use the xf resource manager on my site.

FetchApp is mostly free.

You get 1MB of free storage. You can up that to 25MB for $5 a month. Bargain really.

As others have suggested. You can't have it both ways.

You can't make money from something and expect it to be entirely cost free. One sale covers the monthly cost...

Top Bottom