Free license for education?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vwzt

What about free licenses for schools and universities? Most of them can't buy license and use nulled version. Give away free license can increase the demand of xenforo.

What about free licenses for schools and universities? Most of them can't buy license and use nulled version. Give away free license can increase the demand of xenforo.
Aha.... :rolleyes:

Like I said before somewhere... I hate this 'i-want-everything-for-free' generation.

What about free licenses for schools and universities? Most of them can't buy license and use nulled version.

Yeah, I'm sure these "schools and universities" just used nulled versions instead :rolleyes:

Any legitimate institution is not going to pirate software...Now, an everyday person such as yourself posing as one of these legitimate institutions to get a free lunch, now that's a different story

free alternatives so ugly and they have a lot of security vulnerabilities.

MyBB isn't all that insecure, and you can find decent styles for it.

Mike and Kier are doing this to make a living, not to give away their work.

Can I ask what schools/universities use forum software?

A lot of schools have communities setup for their students, though it is usually done by the teachers.

I do not care about this, but most my clients are schools and colleges. I put them nulled vb for free, but conscience torments me.

Why not use MyBB? SMF? phpBB?

There are multiple solutions available free, why would you pirate something?

Especially as you're calling them 'clients', that just rubs me the wrong way. Things such as this are completely unethical, far and beyond simple pirating.

That's like suggesting that schools and colleges use pirated software (such as Microsoft Office, Windows, etc). Most schools are on a departmental budget and some local councils fund schools (in the UK at least) so they can purchase the software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom