xenforo license

My Ipb license has expired a couple of weeks ago, and I still have full access to the Marketplace there, the Contributors forums and several other forums too.
What "contributor" forums?
Can you access (read/write or read only) anything in the IPS Community Suite 4.1 category?
Or is it the Community Engagement (where you frequently get told to take it to the IPS Community Suite 4.1 topical area if you post any 4.1 related questions - or it gets moved there)?

Since my license is currently valid - I can't test it myself.

And to get this back on topic.. to contrast it with the XenForo support forum philosophy, it's as different as night & day. Last I looked, even guests can view the different support forums/threads.. but just can't post and can't see full size attachments (or download resources).
It's not "hidden" from the public (unlike IPS) so one can see warts and all.

Last edited:
What "contributor" forums?
Can you access (read/write or read only) anything in the IPS Community Suite 4.1 category?
Or is it the Community Engagement (where you frequently get told to take it to the IPS Community Suite 4.1 topical area if you post any 4.1 related questions - or it gets moved there)?

Since my license is currently valid - I can't test it myself.

It is a forum for users that have released add ons in the Marketplace. But I will not talk about Ipb anymore, because I feel that it is derailing this topic. And I think it is also inappropriate to discuss about Ips 's way of doing things here.

Top Bottom