[FreddysHouse] Bounced Email

[FreddysHouse] Bounced Email 0.1.6

No permission to download
Now you've updated the code to change the user's state to the new one introduced in 1.3, is this still compatible with 1.2?

Now you've updated the code to change the user's state to the new one introduced in 1.3, is this still compatible with 1.2?

Yep, in XF 1.3+ it'll use the Email Invalid (Bounced), in older versions it'll still use User awaiting confirmation (from edit)

Awesome, thanks.
I *just* started coding this exact functionality this morning. Then happened upon this add-on while searching for an answer to a template question. Lucky eh? :)

I just noticed that when a user is placed into the 'Email Invalid (Bounced)' they can no longer post. Is there any way to allow them to continue to post, and simply have a notice alerting them about the issue?

I just noticed that when a user is placed into the 'Email Invalid (Bounced)' they can no longer post. Is there any way to allow them to continue to post, and simply have a notice alerting them about the issue?

That's part of XenForo's behaviour so I'd rather not make the add-on fiddle with it. I could bring back the extra actions, e.g. move them to a specific usergroup, then you could have your own notice

That's part of XenForo's behaviour so I'd rather not make the add-on fiddle with it. I could bring back the extra actions, e.g. move them to a specific usergroup, then you could have your own notice

I think that would be smart.

Top Bottom