ForumSolution-Complete services of forum (Development , Design , Migration and more)

Crowd
forumSolution 🤝he did a service here for me, it solved my problem, which I had for years. So he got it. he is always dedicated and responds quickly and has a good price, so I am grateful.
good people

forumSolution is a great developer. He did what I thought was a near impossible task, by developing an addon for my forum, that others tried and failed to do. He made a great automation tool that will vastly increase my sites success and will make my life alot easier. His work is thorough, efficient, and he's always there to answer questions that may arise, or add modifications that may be necessary for your success. And even after the project is over, he continues to offer support should you need it. Will definitely be using this developer for my many future projects in the coming months. And highly recommend him if you need some stable and effective addon creation for your forum. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Last edited:
forumSolution is a great developer. He did what I thought was a near impossible task, by developing an addon for my forum, that others tried and failed to do. He made a great automation tool that will vastly increase my sites success and will make my life alot easier. His work is thorough, efficient, and he's always there to answer questions that may arise, or add modifications that may be necessary for your success. And even after the project is over, he continues to offer support should you need it. Will definitely be using this developer for my many future projects in the coming months. And highly recommend him if you need some stable and effective addon creation for your forum. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Thank you for your feedback ☺️

Reactions: OCC
Overpriced clown, not recommended
I did a successful job within your giving price.. for the next job you offered me a price that was very low for a custom job ..

You offer $50 for this job

And i said it is low .. and i am overpriced hahhaha lol ..

You must go on fiverr and try to find someone on $5 and recommend him:) lol
I REALLY don't know what it is with people now. They think they should get filet mignon at ground beef prices. Many of them don't actually KNOW what is involved in developing an add-on. I quit doing my free server setup work because those that I offered it to ending up wanting WELL more than a simple server setup and hardening. Like I told several... I don't mind giving you 2-5 hours of my time, but I'm not going to give you 30-40 hours of it free.

I REALLY don't know what it is with people now. They think they should get filet mignon at ground beef prices. Many of them don't actually KNOW what is involved in developing an add-on. I quit doing my free server setup work because those that I offered it to ending up wanting WELL more than a simple server setup and hardening. Like I told several... I don't mind giving you 2-5 hours of my time, but I'm not going to give you 30-40 hours of it free.
I offer him $70 and what you think is it overpriced? ?? If you know development work then you would have idea it is reasonable

Last edited:
Reactions: OCC
He is definitely not overpriced. He creates quality addons for very reasonable prices.
The big issue that I have with bespoke add-ons (speaking as an admin that supports their site totally from their own funds) is the simple fact that extending it to new versions can get expensive. A site like mine, which is totally funded out of my pocket as a hobby pretty much excludes pursuing bespoke add-ons. In many ways, I'd rather put those funds into the actual infrastructure supporting the site. For what amounts to about $10 USD a month I can double my vCPU and memory on the site.
This is one of the big issues (especially with the current economy) that many developers are having to deal with.

Top Bottom