ForumSolution-Complete services of forum (Development , Design , Migration and more)

sorry I can't share my custom addon list these are private info

Lacking Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Something about this doesn’t stack up, the OP has done work but can’t show any examples? …

Make your own judgement call.
I took a chance with the OP for some custom work, I have no issue in divulging it since it's nothing proprietary. I was looking for a way for users to virtually raise their hands and get in line, my request thread: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/let-users-join-a-queue-in-a-thread.207412/#post-1583219

As a precaution, I went for 50% down with the rest due after the work has completed and tested by me. The development work took about a week, and I'm happy with the results as are our members.

I'm relatively new here but am picking up a whiff of some suspicion about the OP, and wanted to give my feedback in all fairness. I had a great experience and wouldn't have an issue working with them again for custom work. I agree everyone has to make their own call on who they hire. I just felt like the OP was getting railroaded and wanted to leave my 2 cents of good feedback.

So forumSolutions completed my requested custom home page. I designed the layout, and they faithfully followed that, kept to budget and did the work quickly. TBH I can't fault their work. I am going to give them some more work shortly. I highly recommend them!

So forumSolutions completed my requested custom home page. I designed the layout, and they faithfully followed that, kept to budget and did the work quickly. TBH I can't fault their work. I am going to give them some more work shortly. I highly recommend them!
Would you recommend him as comparable to fahad who made a number of addons for you?

I hope xenforo staff is keeping tabs on this "new" developer who suspiciously joined a few days after fahad was banned.

Surprised this "new" developer ignored my messages to him yet seems very keen to work with his past customers...

I used Fahad before, and had no problems with him at all. I have now used forumSolutions, I talked to them via chats. They did my work and it was super service. If you had any problems with Fahad, I am sorry. I have not however. In this case I would contact Fahad via the forum, but he is not active now, so have used forumSolutions, and their work is superb.

Reactions: OCC
Just had some custom add-on development done by ForumSolution. Can vouch for him 100%. He delivers timely, sets the right expectations and comes up with overall clean and qualitative solutions. Will definitely work with him again.

If you're looking for someone who's widely experienced in developing meaningful and powerful add-ons for XenForo, stop searching and read below.

When presenting my project to various different independent developers, I was worried my project was out of the scope for most contractors. I was very wrong. Working with forumSolution has been a blessing in disguise!

My experience with forumSolution throughout my development project was amazing! The communication between parties was top tier, the developmental work and deliverable was more than we could've asked for.

forumSolution definitely knows their way around various different languages and can complete any project requested. Our deliverable was a big one, however, the end result contained everything we asked for, and more! Our project took over a month to complete (apologies again for the cluttered, continuous added developmental work), forumSolution was patient with us and delivered every single addition we piled on while the project was in development.

Last edited:
ForumSolution made me a very specific custom add on for my forum. He did exactly what I asked for and even help with the installation.

He answers any requests or questions almost immediately. The communication is excellent.

I would highly recommend him to anybody. I will definitely use in the future. In fact, I'm already talking to him about another job I was so happy.

No worries with this guy.

ForumSolution made me a very specific custom add on for my forum. He did exactly what I asked for and even help with the installation.

He answers any requests or questions almost immediately. The communication is excellent.

I would highly recommend him to anybody. I will definitely use in the future. In fact, I'm already talking to him about another job I was so happy.

No worries with this guy.
Thanks buddy

Top Bottom